2014 Buckeye Outlaw Sprint Series (BOSS) Season Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Buckeye Outlaw Sprint Series (BOSS) Season Thread

I am trying to find out information on the BOSS show at Fremont on Saturday night. The Fremont website won't come up for me. What other classes are they running at Fremont this week? What time is racing and how much to get in? Thanks in advance for any information.

305's, trucks, and vintage cars. It's $18 to get in and starts at 7

Comment

The BOSS non-winged are running for $5,000 to win. I am hoping that there's 40 + cars and I think that a Fremont Regular will win the race.

Comment

Would not be surprised if Chris Andrews parks it on Saturday... he was the show last year passing well over a dozen cars on the way to a top-5 finish.
        2018 Race Counter: 7
        Eldora (5), Attica (2)

Comment

When is attica gonna join in the fun of nonwing sprints and schedule a boss race

Comment

Besides Fremont Regulars, who would you think would show for the BOSS race? How many USAC?

Comment

Originally posted by YeeYee79 View Post
              Besides Fremont Regulars, who would you think would show for the BOSS race? How many USAC?
              Usac is out west Saturday so no point guys

Comment

Chad Boespflug has on his schedual to be there.. Not if it's the 98 or 57 car.
                2018 Races: Tulsa Chili Bowl-5, Attica-4, Waynesfield-8, Eldora-3, Mansfield-2, Lawrenceburg-1

Comment

It's a Bloomington/Lawrenceburg KISS double header this weekend as well ... but the BOSS series seems to have a good following. With their regulars, cars from Waynesfields & Fremont regs going topless it should be a good size field.
                  2018 Race Counter: 7
                  Eldora (5), Attica (2)

Comment

Waynesfield opens Saturday with Non-Wing Sprints
                    Looking for home security? try www.rssmonitoring.com Looking for eternal security? try www.ohiograce.comt

Comment

I have to say that $5,000 to win will pull a good field. I would think that their are Non Wing Outlaws out there to cherry pick this race.

Comment

Yes this is not the first time that BOSS and WRP have ran close to one another in a close proximity. We like to say that this proves that non wing sprint racing is alive and well. We both draw in the low 30's car count wise. I'm sure just because of the high winners amount this race may bring in some people that normally don't run this area, but the majority of the hot shoes are running USAC out west. We have enough local talent around here to put on the best couple of non wings shows you'll see. Take your pick.....$18 admission for a bigger purse or $12 admission for a full field of non wingers. Either way you won't lose out.

Comment

Originally posted by WRP DK View Post
                          Yes this is not the first time that BOSS and WRP have ran close to one another in a close proximity. We like to say that this proves that non wing sprint racing is alive and well. We both draw in the low 30's car count wise. I'm sure just because of the high winners amount this race may bring in some people that normally don't run this area, but the majority of the hot shoes are running USAC out west. We have enough local talent around here to put on the best couple of non wings shows you'll see. Take your pick.....$18 admission for a bigger purse or $12 admission for a full field of non wingers. Either way you won't lose out.
                          ‚ÄčI want to watch 50 cars without a wing race for $5000 to win at Fremont (which is only once a year), so tell me again how I "won't lose out" due to locals staying to run Waynesfield on Saturday for points? People go there and see non wing every other week, I wish WRP would have ran a NRA show Saturday night!

Comment

Hey curlis, if Fremont get 50 non wingers, I'll buy your next GA ticket.. Give the guy from Waynesfield a break for his comment. Also Waynesfield runs non wingers most of the time.. Not every other week.
                            2018 Races: Tulsa Chili Bowl-5, Attica-4, Waynesfield-8, Eldora-3, Mansfield-2, Lawrenceburg-1

Comment

Fremont should have a Good Field of cars. You could see 40+ easily! BOSS has a decent following which has been growing each year, they treat them right from what I hear. I have enjoyed all their shows that I have been able to attend.
                              2019 Race Counter - Total 4 + (rainouts- 4) Attica-2, Fremont-1, Waynesfield- 1

2018 Race Counter - Total- 33 + (Rainouts-18) Atomic-2, Attica-7, Eldora-11, Fremont-3, Kokomo-1, Limaland-2, Mansfield- 2, Waynesfield-4, Wayne County-1

Comment

Working...
                              X