2014 Buckeye Outlaw Sprint Series (BOSS) Season Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Racechasser View Post
    Fremont should have a Good Field of cars. You could see 40+ easily! BOSS has a decent following which has been growing each year, they treat them right from what I hear. I have enjoyed all their shows that I have been able to attend.
    Yea the Attica/Fremont locals got four options and probably two don't count ... take wing off and race at Fremont, drive all the way to Wayne County to race with a wing, go to Eldora with the WoO's which we all know most won't do or even think about it, or sit home on Saturday night.

Comment

will any of the 305's try to pull double duty?

Comment

I have a questions can high winds (20-30 mph) affect non winged sprints to the point that they would not race?

Comment

Winds probably won't probably affect the non-wings as they will your horse and buggy. Better put a tail tie on the horse to keep from getting whipped in the face and a poop deflector on the crupper strap for, aaahhh, obvious reasons.

Comment

Click a Pic to see more.

Last edited by CJGilbert; May 13th, 2014, 08:12 AM. Reason: Pictures are turning to JPG files instead of being displayed and linking back to my website.
            __________________________________________________ _________

http://www.cjgilbertphotography.com/

Comment

Working...
            X