FAST Drivers.......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAST Drivers.......

How many FAST Teams will travel to Atomic? Reed Mintz Lay Brubaker Martin Andrews Gunn Zablocki Keegan Foos Ryan Valenti Stiger Jacobs I'd guess 7-8 teams.

Do they play top 10 in points? If so I'd assume 10 atleast if not 12. I'm even more curious about Butler the following week.

Comment

Jordan won't be there

Comment

You'll get 10 most likely and if the weathers iffy it could really throw the car count off.

Comment

Just heard today that another top 10 team is not going. It is definitely a long tow from Fremont if the weather is questionable.

Comment

It really goes against the whole FAST identity.

Comment

Did Farmer talk to the drivers about this before the season started or did he just schedule the races? I don't know what the agreement was between Atomic, Mercer and Butler. Let's say one of these 3 races only 5 guys from FAST show up. That's bad business if he told these tracks he was bringing his teams in to town. It's kind of like the all stars before Stewart bought them out. Are these tracks paying to use the FAST name but not actually getting the FAST drivers?

Comment

I would be willing to bet the drivers had no input.

Comment

Don't make much sense to haul 8 hours round trip for the same pay out on a back to back night of racing, 73 probably will not go. If it were 1 race weekend maybe.......still hard to do!

Comment

It's not a good way to support your "local" racers. Same goes for 305 teams going to PA.

Comment

Please take notice that there are only 15 drivers in the 410 FAST points, not 50. Those drivers ELECTED to signup for FAST points on opening night knowing what the schedule was! THE END!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Curlis View Post
                        Please take notice that there are only 15 drivers in the 410 FAST points, not 50. Those drivers ELECTED to signup for FAST points on opening night knowing what the schedule was! THE END!
                        Fremont is idle this Saturday and the FAST 305's go to Mercer. Any idea how many 305 teams signed up for FAST points at the start of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by racemak View Post
                          Fremont is idle this Saturday and the FAST 305's go to Mercer. Any idea how many 305 teams signed up for FAST points at the start of the season.
                          Looking for home security? try www.rssmonitoring.com Looking for eternal security? try www.ohiograce.comt

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Curlis View Post
                            Doesn't mean they all have to go to every single race ... if all boycott these events than the same amount of points will be given.

Still dumb for a two county series from it's inception such as FAST to try and be a mini-all-star series with a bunch of local racers who all do this as a hobby and definitely not their first job. Way to boost the local series by making them travel 4-5 hours to race for the same amount that they race within a 30 minute radius of Attica/Fremont. DUMB!!

Comment

I doubt 29 305's are paying members. They've got us listed in 410's and we never joined. So that makes 14 410's maybe that are running for $10,000

Comment

Working...
                              X