WAYNE CO. SPEEDWAY OVSCA RESULTS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WAYNE CO. SPEEDWAY OVSCA RESULTS

with rain in the area and more on the way WAYNE CO SPEEDWAY put on the gloves and went toe to toe with old mother nature. after a few brief showers it seemed that WAYNE CO. SPEEDWAYgot the final jab in and kicked mother natures butt. With 32 sprints in the pits and a very well and smooth track the action was very good on the track. At the end of the night with the battle between the best of the OVSCA regulars and the regulars of WAYNE CO. SPEEDWAY it was Danny Mumaw standing in Victory lane. Mumaw was followed by Jordon Ryan who had a good performance but came up one short 3rd Chris Myers 4. Jason Dolick 5. Jamie Myers 6. Dan Shelter 7 Wayne McPeek 8 Clay Riney 9. Mark Coleman 10 Troy Kingan 11. Aaron Middaugh 12. Tyler Dunn 13. Zach Marrow 14. Bob Tucker 15 Brandon Conkel 16 Brian Benson 17 Brandon Spitheler 18 Mitch Harble 19 Dean Jacobs 20. Nick Patterson

Im glad i choose to go to wcs over mercer last night. I was undecided till 2pm yesterday. Wanted to see the fast 305 at mercer since ive never seen them there but had the ovsca at wayne county on the other hand and they put on such a great show earlier this year. The best part about last night was the pretty level playing field of sprints. To have 32 and not one really high budget team made the racing good all the way through the night. Ovsca needs to market their product a little better and get on social media to expand the series. ive enjoyed it much more then the oscs show I went to.

Comment

LOOK US UP WE ARE ON FACEBOOK

Comment

Working...
      X