Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lebanon Valley News (King & Tony Stewart)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lebanon Valley News (King & Tony Stewart)

The King said that this is his last race.

Tony hinted that he may be back in a a sprint car next year.
    2018 Racin' Chasin' Counter: - Starts Feb 1st, 2018
    2017 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 57 Races @ 30 Tracks; (7-Rain Outs)
    2016 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 59 Races @ 28 Tracks; (15-Rain Outs)
    2015 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 56 Races @ 25 Tracks; (12-Rain Outs)

Thanks ... had to figure Steve's time was done and actually surprised he ran this weekend at time after being off since Florida.

Think Tony has been saying that for quite awhile. Back on FS1 where Kenny Wallace talked to Tony he basically said he was going to be back on dirt and in a sprint car. The thing I am interested in is if Tony will put somebody else in a car or keep to 1 WoO team with Schatz and I assume Tony running a lot of All-Star shows, picking and choosing WoO shows and maybe some local shows. I just hope Tony stays away from the 360 shows.

Comment

It'll be great to see him back in a sprint car but he's irreplaceable in making tracks do extra work on the racing surfaces during allstar shows. hopefully he brings someone in with great experience because ive seen quite a few shows where he wasn't there puttin around on that little dirt bike telling the water trucks and tractors what to do and the track wasn't as good as it could of been for the feature..

Comment

Tony has done an awesome job. The series is top notch now and you don't hear many complaints if any

Comment

Sure would have liked to seen his last laps be at ELDORA where it should of been. He deserves a better send off than at Lebanon Valley nothing against Lebanon but ELDORA was his second home. As far as Tony I would like to see him back in a latemodel also.

Comment

Originally posted by mudinmybeer View Post
            It'll be great to see him back in a sprint car but he's irreplaceable in making tracks do extra work on the racing surfaces during allstar shows. hopefully he brings someone in with great experience because ive seen quite a few shows where he wasn't there puttin around on that little dirt bike telling the water trucks and tractors what to do and the track wasn't as good as it could of been for the feature..
            Just like the Friday night Eldora show before the King's Royal ... Tony was there Thursday night and the King's Royal and the track was good both night, but on Friday (granted it was a lot hotter and windy that day) the track was junk and even the drivers were complaining about the track needing a lot more moisture in the track.

Originally posted by DERF View Post
            Sure would have liked to seen his last laps be at ELDORA where it should of been. He deserves a better send off than at Lebanon Valley nothing against Lebanon but ELDORA was his second home. As far as Tony I would like to see him back in a latemodel also.
            Agree, but obviously he had other plans. Just seems weird that he waited till now to run a couple of shows since February and all of a sudden hang it up. I wasn't a big Steve fan, but respect the hell out of him and what he accomplished.

Comment

Working...
            X