Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Reed except the golden ticket to the dirt classc at Lincoln?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Reed except the golden ticket to the dirt classc at Lincoln?

Just wondering if he did or not?

Why would he get it? He didn't win the race.

Did I miss something? Was this offered to him in the interview after the race? Couldn't really hear interviews very well.

Does it really matter anyway? I highly doubt he travels that far for that race (nearly a 1,000 miles and only guarantees you $1,000.

I realize as well he won't venture to Eldora either with the WoO there Friday night and the All-Stars on Saturday for the 4-crown.

Will any of these drivers that win these "golden tickets" actually go to Lincoln? I doubt it as well. Even though McCarl said he might make the trip(it is a NSL race, but with no points. Will any of those NSL guys really travel that far for 1 race? I don't see it happening especially when you got the 4-crown race 8-9 hours closer. I don't see him or other guys really bypass Eldora for a two day show with the WoO and the 4-crown All-Star weekend for only a guaranteed $1,000. Could be wrong.

Comment

They announced it before the feature that since the allstars are scheduled for the same day as the dirt classic the highest finishing non-allstar would get the golden ticket. I didn't hear the interviews either.

Comment

Originally posted by mudinmybeer View Post
        They announced it before the feature that since the allstars are scheduled for the same day as the dirt classic the highest finishing non-allstar would get the golden ticket. I didn't hear the interviews either.
        Thanks must have missed it getting something to drink or didn't hear it.

Comment

Working...
        X