Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brian Liskai‏ @BrianLiskai
    1m1 minute ago

nonwing heat 3 results @RaceMansfield Landon Simon, Matt Westfall, Dustin Smith, Riley Vanhise, Jeremy Duposki, Brad Wyatt

Comment

Brian Liskai‏ @BrianLiskai 7h7 hours ago

Haudenschild blows tire with 3 to go leading @RaceMansfield @Caleb_Helms40 goes on for 2nd win of weekend over Foos, Mumaw, Shaffer, Lay

Comment

Raquel Haudenschild‏ @Haud3 7h7 hours ago
        Yesterday dad said " I don't want em to think they don't have a Haudenschild to beat this year. " #noonescountinghimout

Comment

Brian Liskai‏ @BrianLiskai 7h7 hours ago

Rusty Schlenk holds off Casey Noonan to win late model feature @RaceMansfield

Comment

Stephanie Linder‏ @stephlinder312 6h6 hours ago
            Caleb Helms with the weekend sweep @atticaracewyprk & @RaceMansfield!

Caleb Helms

Comment

Brian Liskai‏ @BrianLiskai
              6h6 hours ago

WOW! That nonwing feature @RaceMansfield was FANTASTIC! Chris Windom and Jac Haudenschild put on an epic battle with Windom taking the win!

Comment

Chris Windom‏ @WindomChris 5h5 hours ago

That was the most fun I've had in awhile! Jac @Haudenschild_R is one bad ass dude!

Comment

Dan McFarland‏ @SprintFun
                  4h4 hours ago

The first dirt race @RaceMansfield was certainly an adventure. They'll get it figured out. Can't wait to get back there in May.

Comment

Rachel‏ @DirrtGirrl83
                    7h7 hours ago

I am more than impressed. I couldn't care less about the delays right now. This had turned into an incredible night!

Comment

• Mansfield

Comment

• I was there last night and I can tell y'all it was well worth the wait. The hot lap session was extremely dusty and unraceable but I give a huge shoutout to the Mansfield crew for taking the time and effort to fix the track for a great show. Given it's the first show of the year and first since going back to dirt I expected a few hiccups. I look for next week and future races for the track to be better prepared when they start. For those of you that didn't go tonight, I'll tell you this was a very very exciting racetrack and don't be put off by pundits who didn't like the wait. I don't believe that will ever happen to the extent it did last night again but they made the right decision by delaying the race to make the track into a condition that it could put on the show the crowd deserved. It was still a little dusty but nothing bad in my opinion for the heats and feature events. Jac and Windom put on one of the best races I've seen for the win in the nonwing, and Helms is really proving that he belongs this year. I look forward to going back later this year and wish I didn't have to go back to school so I could go the next couple weeks.

Comment

• Thanks for all the updates and photos everyone. Sounded like all in all it was a good night of racing. The track crew will learn what they need to improve on next time. Glad they got the race in. Could've easily been a wash out with the weather in the area. I'll be there the next time. Missed this one.
                          ~~ Connect with me on LinkedIn ~~
                          http://www.linkedin.com/in/bryanautullo

Comment

• I hope this promoter gets the bugs worked out at this track.Why do you not have restrooms all in working order on opening day? I realize track conditions are not totally the fault of the track.One thing I do not understand about the track work last night was they graded the track then put water on it.That was fine ,but then they brought grader back out and graded the track they had just watered.Not an expert on track prep,but have never saw this done before.I feel sorry for the people who grew tired of this event and left.They missed one hell of a feature Haudenchild and Windom put on a classic non wing battle that everyone had to enjoy.There was a lot of negative things last night but also many positive events.Hopefully promoter takes a good honest look at this event and moves forward.Mansfield Motor Speedway is alive again,please do not screw it up.

Comment

• Pete I agree about the grading the track. They graded the moisture off the track. The racing was very good and exciting. Not qualifying and no B mains was a good call but the hour and half delay before features started was totally unacceptable. 5 of us drove 2 hours and had to drive back. They say bring your kids to the races but run so late they only get to see heats after spending their hard earned money. Even after track prep more could of been done to get the show in sooner even with first night problems.

Comment

• Certainly could've been quicker reworking the track I can agree. I imagine that next week the show will move along much better as they got more of an idea of what to expect and hopefully how to prepare the track a bit better.

Comment

Working...
                                X