Kraig Kinser

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kraig Kinser

So... What in the world is Kinser doing? He is now a fulltime all star and a full time world of outlaw apparently, WoO had him in a youtube video and MRN mentioned it as well. I'm wondering if he's gonna be trying to somehow swing both series? Or if he's just saying sayonara to the 1500 with the allstars. Any ideas or better sourced information?

When the All Star season resumes, I think he will rejoin them. They both have the same sponsor. While the ASCoC takes a break, Kraig Kinser is racing with the WoO.

Comment

Originally posted by GTigers55 View Post
      So... What in the world is Kinser doing? He is now a fulltime all star and a full time world of outlaw apparently, WoO had him in a youtube video and MRN mentioned it as well. I'm wondering if he's gonna be trying to somehow swing both series? Or if he's just saying sayonara to the 1500 with the allstars. Any ideas or better sourced information?
      No team or driver can run both series for the length of the season simply because they race in different states on the same night once racing season gets into the swing of things.

I am betting he either is getting some more money from some sponsors or is trying to seek more money. He might be close to getting a sponsor and he needs to be on the biggest stage to do it. He might simply be seeing how things fall before the next All-Star race which is still a month away.

He might see how the WoO season goes and see if he can make money, get in the top 10, and get some tow money. He is basically in 2nd place in the All-Stars right now 40 points behind Kemenah. Both Kemenah and Kinsers team have talked about racing more with the WoO's. Maybe they are trying to send Stewart a message of he needs to keep teams satisfied and possibly even put more money into the points championship because honestly it isn't that much to win or follow the entire series.

He is currently in 12th place with the WoO and knowing some of the guys ahead of him aren't running the entire series(Madsen/Shaffer) he is likely to move up simply by that point. By buying the membership it gives him the chance at tow money and to see how he does over the next month. He will likely be able to get tow money, get the extras that come with it and buys him a month before making a final decision and see if he can keep it on the WoO trail or go back to the All-Stars this time in April.

Originally posted by racemak View Post
      When the All Star season resumes, I think he will rejoin them. They both have the same sponsor. While the ASCoC takes a break, Kraig Kinser is racing with the WoO.
      To clarify ... Kraig Kinser lost the Arctic Cat sponsorship late in the off-season to TSR and Donny Schatz.

Comment

I thought Arctic Cat could afford Schatz and Kraig Kinser. Polaris makes a better sled not to mention Victory and Indian motorcycles. Maybe Polaris would like to have a car in the Arctic Cat All Stars. I hope he is racing at Attica, WCS, and Mansfield when the season starts in northern Ohio. The April 8th ASCoC race at Atomic conflicts with the unsanctioned race at MMS. What to do?

Comment

FYI Victory is out of business only have Indian left.

Comment

I imagine if Kraig is running outlaws he won't be in Ohio as they're out in Nevada and headed to Cali soon.

Comment

Originally posted by GTigers55 View Post
              I imagine if Kraig is running outlaws he won't be in Ohio as they're out in Nevada and headed to Cali soon.
              Decision time coming soon for Kraig Kinser now ... does he stick with the WoO or come back home and run with the All-Stars? His decision still might not be made up if he gambles on this weekend. He could stay out west and try and run the two WoO events and hope the Atomic date gets rained out.

Right now only two other All-Stars are in the top 10 in the points standings ... Kemenah and Caleb Armstrong. Kraig is currently 6th and likely will move up to 2nd after one all-star show with Kemenah being the points leader most likely.

Kraig is currently in 13th place with the WoO so he is still getting traveling money I believe ... think they give tow money to the top 15 in points.

Comment

Who cares which he runs he is a top 10 car with allstars and top 15 with outlaws no chance at either championship.

Comment

Originally posted by DERF View Post
                  Who cares which he runs he is a top 10 car with allstars and top 15 with outlaws no chance at either championship.
                  I'd have to disagree there. I don't necessarily think he'd win the All Stars but he could certainly be top 3 and push for the title this year.

Comment

Originally posted by DERF View Post
                    You can still make a lot of money running in the top 10-15 through the WoO's ... also I don't agree with you about being only a top 10 car with the All-Stars. Sheldon made a pretty good amount of money running with the All-Stars winning some of the bigger shows/paydays.

Kinser was 5th last season with the All-Stars and you basically have Dale Blaney, Sheldon Haudenschild, and Cap Henry all ahead of him last year gone from the series.

Besides Kemenah who will compete with Kinser? Yea, you could say maybe Ryan Smith and maybe Caleb Helms now on some nights, but who else that is following the entire series?

Comment

He is not sheldon.

Comment

I completely disagree, how many would have bet good money that CK couldn't win a local show 2 years ago let alone beat Blaney for the championship last year? Kraig hasn't forgotten how to drive, if they hire someone that knows which direction to turn the wrenches he will give the ASCOC all they can handle.

Comment

The guy is a Knoxville Nationals Champion, he knows how to wheel a car.

Comment

Working...
                          X