If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I got a rain date ticket so I'll be at Mansfield if they run. Ended up making it since Mansfield postponed to Sunday, got there sat down and then they cancelled. I saw the track though and I can't blame them. They gave it there best shot. Heard Thomas Meseraul is gonna be running Attica a lot this year, he'll be a heck of a show once he gets more experience with a wing on.
The clear winner here is Attica but I dont think either will be able to run this weekend with the forecast. In all honesty I would go to mercer over Mansfield Saturday with all the issues.
If it rains as much as predicted ... M (yep it is raining), Tu (50% -- High 55), W (50% -- High 49), Th (70% -- High 41), and even F (70% -- High 38) ... then nobody will be racing again this weekend (Friday or Saturday) because no way you will be able to dry the track up enough or in most cases at a place like Attica the parking lots will probably be a bigger factor than anywhere. High and dry on Saturday with 50 degrees and Sunday as well with 61 as of right now.
I doubt there is any racing in northern Ohio this weekend. ASCoC is at Atomic. Weather is wet too drive that far; at least it is for me. I hope the weather improves in time for the Attica Spring Nationals.