Attica vs. Mansfield Round 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attica vs. Mansfield Round 2

If both tracks race this Saturday, why go to Mansfield?

I got a rain date ticket so I'll be at Mansfield if they run. Ended up making it since Mansfield postponed to Sunday, got there sat down and then they cancelled. I saw the track though and I can't blame them. They gave it there best shot. Heard Thomas Meseraul is gonna be running Attica a lot this year, he'll be a heck of a show once he gets more experience with a wing on.

Comment

The clear winner here is Attica but I dont think either will be able to run this weekend with the forecast. In all honesty I would go to mercer over Mansfield Saturday with all the issues.

Comment

Originally posted by mudinmybeer View Post
        The clear winner here is Attica but I dont think either will be able to run this weekend with the forecast. In all honesty I would go to mercer over Mansfield Saturday with all the issues.
        Attica is the best track in Northern Ohio and I don't think there is any disputes there. I live 20 minutes away from Mansfield (when I'm actually home) and we already have the tickets though.

Plus yeah nobody is probably gonna be able to run, way too much rain expected this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by mudinmybeer View Post
          If it rains as much as predicted ... M (yep it is raining), Tu (50% -- High 55), W (50% -- High 49), Th (70% -- High 41), and even F (70% -- High 38) ... then nobody will be racing again this weekend (Friday or Saturday) because no way you will be able to dry the track up enough or in most cases at a place like Attica the parking lots will probably be a bigger factor than anywhere. High and dry on Saturday with 50 degrees and Sunday as well with 61 as of right now.

Comment

I doubt there is any racing in northern Ohio this weekend. ASCoC is at Atomic. Weather is wet too drive that far; at least it is for me. I hope the weather improves in time for the Attica Spring Nationals.

Comment

Attica cancels races for the weekend ... next up the 2 day show.

Attica Raceway Park‏ @atticaracewyprk
              12m12 minutes ago

Tomorrow's races at ARP has been canceled! Up next will be our 2 day Spring Nationals with gates opening at 4 on Friday, racing at 7:45!

Comment

Mansfield cancelled too, onto Atomic if you wanna see sprint cars in Ohio. Onto Lawrenceburg tomorrow for me provided they don't get slushed out as well.

Comment

Working...
                X