Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attica Spring Nationals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    47 All-Stars at Attica tonight.

    Comment


    • #47
      I am a diehard sprint car fan and left after the 410 feature. Really 4 reasons, 1) it was cold, 2) Attica really drags out the amount of time in victory lane to getting the next feature on the track, 3) I would have stayed for the 305's but did not want to wait for the late model feature to finish (again see #2) could they not alternate weeks on who runs last 305 or Kate's and 4) hade a 2.5 hour drive home which leaving at 10:45 pm after 410 feature got me home at 1:15 am.

      Comment


      • #48


        -------------------------------------------

        Mike Leone‏ @mikevleone
        By my count there were 57 different 410 Sprints that competed in the 2 days of the Spring Nationals @atticaracewyprk!
        --------------------------------

        So who was the 10 drivers/teams from Friday night who didn't return Saturday? I have 11? Is that correct?

        Trevor Baker 45
        Tyler Gunn 68
        Nate Reeser 83x
        Sam Ashworth 92
        Chade Blonde 5b
        Jay Steinbach 10s
        Cody Gallogly 27
        Mark Imler 40
        Steve Butler 4b
        Cale Thomas 91
        Joe Swanson 7j

        I was most surprised by Cale Thomas and Tyler Gunn not being at Attica Saturday.

        ------------------------------

        The 21 guys from Saturday that wasn't there on Friday.

        Tyler Esh 35
        Chad Kemenah 10h
        Shawn Dancer 49
        Ryan Broughton 22b
        Caleb Helms 17
        Max Stambaugh 33x
        Hunter Mackison 95
        Brandon Spithaler 22
        T.J. Michaels 8m
        Caleb Armstrong 7c
        Brandon Matus 13
        Ryan Smith 59
        Jac Haudenschild 6m
        Roger Campbell 9c
        Tracy Hines 4h
        Jordan Mackison 1080
        Bryan Nuckles 59n
        Ryan Linder 9
        John Garvin 51
        Bradley Howard 49h
        Brent Matus 33

        -----------------------------

        Yea, I gladly paid the $4.00 more! Enjoyed the entire weekend at Attica ... another good 2-day program.

        Comment


        • #49

          Comment


          • #50
            Followed along on race monitor all weekend looked like it was a fantastic show both nights. I'll be back there on the 28th can't wait!

            Comment


            • #51
              It was mentioned that Broc Martin wasn't there, another car I was surprised that wasn't there was the 57x of Palker.. I haven't seen his name listed all year,, I thought he was an All Star.. did he quit racing ?

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Lost in the 60's View Post
                It was mentioned that Broc Martin wasn't there, another car I was surprised that wasn't there was the 57x of Palker.. I haven't seen his name listed all year,, I thought he was an All Star.. did he quit racing ?
                I think possibly Palker has joined Kraig Kinser on the former All Stars list. 😀

                Comment


                • #53
                  I was told Palker's car will be ready for WCS this Saturday. Not sure if he's only going to run WCS this year or what his schedule will be.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Palker isn't running the All stars, I believe he's just running local area shows so probably full time at WCS. Be cool to see Palker, Brad Haudenschild, and Mumaw duke it out for track championship there.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by GTigers55 View Post
                      Palker isn't running the All stars, I believe he's just running local area shows so probably full time at WCS. Be cool to see Palker, Brad Haudenschild, and Mumaw duke it out for track championship there.
                      Jordan will be running there for points too. Should be a tight points battle.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by RYAN5R View Post

                        Jordan will be running there for points too. Should be a tight points battle.
                        Awesome to see that. I know he started running there more frequently towards the middle of the year last year and was nice to see.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X