Opening Night Wayne County Speedway with All Stars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening Night Wayne County Speedway with All Stars

Hopefully the weather co-operates and it warms up a little more than forecast.
    Guessing car count might be around 30-35 including regulars, Brad Haudenschild, Danny Mumaw, Mitch Harble, Jordan Harble, Chris Myers, Jaimie Myers, Jordan Ryan, Nick Patterson, Jason Dolick, Troy Kingan, Tyler Dunn and Clay Riney. Just a few of the regulars I can think of currently. Not sure if any new regulars will be running there this year. I think the FAST race the same night will take away drivers who would come but following FAST this year. Also dont know which ones are following OVSCS or OSCS that would pull away some. Interesting to see who shows up in the All Star roster. Chad Kemanah and Cole Duncan have always run well there. Saw Jac Haud is planning on being there, always exciting racing when Jac show up.
    Co-worker of mine said he was by track and thought new bleachers were being added which would be great. Glad these owners try to put something back into the track each year to keep improving, especially since they are not in a fairgrounds that get fair board help. It seems like opening night is so late this year after all the other tracks have been racing for awhile.

Philo and Shaffer will be there as well. Jason Dolic is running Legendary Hilltop Friday and Ohio Valley Saturday. Clay Riney may do the same since it's his neck of the woods.

Comment

Palker in the 57x, trevor baker in the #45, tim schaffer #49 and bob lime #901 should be there as well.

Comment

Christopher Bell will be Racing the 11N at Limaland and then at Wayne County on Saturday!!! Woohoo!

Comment

Bell put on a driving clinic last night at Lima. He was by far the class of the field. Started 14th and drove straight to the front.

Comment

#93 Sheldon haud at wcs tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by mudinmybeer View Post
              #93 Sheldon haud at wcs tonight.
              This is gonna be one hell of a show!!!

Comment

Lee Jacobs is at Wayne County instead of Fremont for FAST race

Comment

Originally posted by GTigers55 View Post
                  Lee Jacobs is at Wayne County instead of Fremont for FAST race
                  45 sprint cars at Wayne County and the All-Stars

Sheldon
                  Jac
                  Christopher Bell
                  Lee Jacobs
                  Cale Conley
                  Mumaw
                  Palker
                  Brad Haud
                  Dean Jacobs
                  Cole Duncan
                  Danny Smith
                  Jordan
                  Ryan
                  The regular All-Stars

Will make a good show.

Comment

Running a C main tonight

Comment

Sheldon picked up the win..

Comment

Amazing feature tonight. 30 laps straight thru.
                        started 26 cars. Lots of food vendors. Great racing.

Comment

Racing at Wayne County was excellent. Sheldon won in dominate fashion. Great night for Caleb Armstrong, wins heat, dash and top 5 finish in A-main. Felt bad for Jordan Harble, had fast car in b and was passing for 3rd and 35 of Esh got into him ending his night. Nick Patterson ended up getting collected also. Kudos to Wayne county for having a racey track and running a timely show.

Comment

Sheldon

Comment

I was really wanting Jordan Harble to get the transfer spot. Not impressed with Esh.
                              Then Nick Patterson had no where to go and was caught up. Dont like seeing the regular guys taken out like that.
                              They did an excellent job of moving the show along. I saw the most vendors there that I ever have. All kinds of merchandise and food. No long lines when I was at concession.
                              If the weather would have been a little warmer.
                              It got cold. Glad they only had one support class.
                              I rate it high as an opening night.

Comment

Working...
                              X