Attica on 4/21

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attica on 4/21

Is it time to just get rid of the dirt trucks at Attica since they haven't really done much from the beginning when Fremont started the division? They had 8 trucks there. I have never been a fan so I am being biased here, but would rather see a regular show at Attica.

Really wish Attica would just have a 410 race even though Fremont is opening. Instead of going to Attica, saved my money and going to Wayne County for the All-Stars race. Could of had a great/good crowd along with a good car count too. Wayne County had 45 sprint cars tonight.

Could of had a great show especially with the WoO not running this weekend might have gotten Sheldon there last night, might have gotten several All-Stars who seemingly went to Lernerville last night instead of sitting at home. Could have gotten Christopher Bell running Attica instead of putting a 360 in the 11n at Lima.

For the people that went last night is that event worth going too? I have never been to Attica when the 410's aren't there. Is paying $15.00 seem like a good price to see late models, 305's, and dirt trucks?

The Attica Latemodels put on a better show than Lucas Oil series did at Sharon. I'm glad I didn't go to that race. As I recall, this race was an ALMS event at ARP in the past. I suspect ALMS didn't want to schedule a race against Lucas Oil at Sharon. There just aren't enough Dirt Trucks for the division to be interesting. Maybe they will get more trucks at Fremont tonite. It was cold last nite and I didn't stay to see a 6 truck feature. Its cold tonite and I'm staying home. Pavement racing at Sandusky tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by ErocWolverine View Post
      Is it time to just get rid of the dirt trucks at Attica since they haven't really done much from the beginning when Fremont started the division? They had 8 trucks there. I have never been a fan so I am being biased here, but would rather see a regular show at Attica.

Really wish Attica would just have a 410 race even though Fremont is opening. Instead of going to Attica, saved my money and going to Wayne County for the All-Stars race. Could of had a great/good crowd along with a good car count too. Wayne County had 45 sprint cars tonight.

Could of had a great show especially with the WoO not running this weekend might have gotten Sheldon there last night, might have gotten several All-Stars who seemingly went to Lernerville last night instead of sitting at home. Could have gotten Christopher Bell running Attica instead of putting a 360 in the 11n at Lima.

For the people that went last night is that event worth going too? I have never been to Attica when the 410's aren't there. Is paying $15.00 seem like a good price to see late models, 305's, and dirt trucks?

I'll tell ya like I used to tell my PW'd buddies, ya wanna know then ya shoulda went! I know it's your entertainment $$$’s blah blah blah. LM's was very good show, 305's was good race except for lead, trucks was good race for 2-5 for first half race maybe. I'll be honest, not really sure why you have an opinion on what Attica runs if you won't go to see it. I don't belly ache when all winged sprint night and choose to stay home.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim11h View Post

I'll tell ya like I used to tell my PW'd buddies, ya wanna know then ya shoulda went! I know it's your entertainment $$$’s blah blah blah. LM's was very good show, 305's was good race except for lead, trucks was good race for 2-5 for first half race maybe. I'll be honest, not really sure why you have an opinion on what Attica runs if you won't go to see it. I don't belly ache when all winged sprint night and choose to stay home.
        I saved my money and decided to go to Wayne County instead ... I am a 410 sprint car fan first and to chose between Attica with LM, 305's, and trucks ... or ... Fremont FAST night ... or Wayne County with All-Stars ... I choose Wayne County for the simple fact of wanting to watch sprint cars and wanting to watch the best in the area which included a WoO driver, a NASCAR driver, invaders, and many of the locals besides the All-Stars.

This is called a message board where your suppose to express your opinion ... maybe that has changed?

Well why I have a opinion on what Attica runs ... is because if they would have ran the 410's on Friday night I would have been there especially only being 15 minutes from my home.

By the way ... I have no idea how you can say the trucks feature is a good race when only had 8 trucks in it ... that is a heat race not a feature.

Glad you enjoyed the show at Attica, but doesn't seem worth my money to pay $15.00 for that type of show when it isn't my type of show along with knowing the payout isn't that good or increased for the drivers/teams that race that night. I paid $7.00 more and seen what I liked the All-Stars with 45 - 410 sprint cars and knowing the drivers/teams are getting a good purse as well which featured $5,000 to win which is nearly the same amount for the entire purse at Attica for Late Models.

I usually don't have a problem with Attica or their schedule as many people have said on here I rarely complain about Attica, but call other tracks out ... this is one of the few times I disagree with their schedule or how they run their event so I expressed MY OPINION on a MESSAGE BOARD!

Comment

I don't really understand not running 410s on fremonts opener weekend either. you would think it would bring in extra cars to hit them both instead of just fremont. even if the cars don't go to fremont and go to wcs then attica could have a very nice 410 show. Make a bonus for the top driver who goes both nights to attica and fremont. unless the allstars would get butt hurt about that. And the dirt trucks at attica are getting pretty unwatchable. 8 trucks and nobody beats the #7 if hes there.

Comment

I never understand not running 410's early in season, when almost no one is running. I didnt check the schedule and drove to Attica. Literally froze which I would over pay to do at Attica any day of the week of any racetrack in the world except when there is a lack of a show. Racing was great, Drown had to start deep before he passed the field and I dont believe I have ever seen him run so hard to stay up front. Weaver started 3rd and was too tough.

Not the point. All stars the next day right down the road and previously stated outlaws rained out. I just dont get it. Friday is the only day I can go racing because of work. Just sucks. Hope in the future it can be changed. No use complaining even though I am. I still love Attica.

Comment

Working...
            X