Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like another bad weekend to be racing or going to racing events in Ohio and surrounding areas this weekend.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like another bad weekend to be racing or going to racing events in Ohio and surrounding areas this weekend.

Let's hope the Eldora WoO and USAC shows the following weekend 5/12-5/13 have better weather ... that looks like my next chance to see a race or a event that I am interested in watching/paying for with my entertainment dollars. Could be good car counts for both series at Eldora, but especially the WoO portion of the show.

Remember those swamp buggy races that were on TNN 25 years ago? That was great TV racing and TV racing is all you're going to see this weekend. Of course the TV races can be rained out too.

Comment

Originally posted by ErocWolverine View Post
      Let's hope the Eldora WoO and USAC shows the following weekend 5/12-5/13 have better weather ... that looks like my next chance to see a race or a event that I am interested in watching/paying for with my entertainment dollars. Could be good car counts for both series at Eldora, but especially the WoO portion of the show.
      Eroc - Head to Crystal Motor Speedway Saturday for the SOD opener, weather is looking favorable. Support your home state!

Comment

Originally posted by staggerman View Post

Eroc - Head to Crystal Motor Speedway Saturday for the SOD opener, weather is looking favorable. Support your home state!
        When did Crystal Motor Speedway move to Ohio?

Comment

I was just about to get on and post this. Looks like another weekend where fans and drivers are going to have to look for updates and see where they might head in order to get some racing in.

Comment

Someone could try a sunday race based on the forecast I am looking at

Comment

Originally posted by ErocWolverine View Post

When did Crystal Motor Speedway move to Ohio?
              He says he is a wolverine so figured he knew his way to MI! I thought his heart bled Blue by his name! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by staggerman View Post

He says he is a wolverine so figured he knew his way to MI! I thought his heart bled Blue by his name! LOL
                I have also said many times I live 15 minutes from Attica as well.

Comment

Working...
                X