No Philo at Mansfield

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Philo at Mansfield

After what happened at Atiica on the track is Philo banned from allstar races or did he just take yesterday off to let things blow over? I seen on twiiter that rob hunter seems to be holding a grudge and cut his hand in most likely an altercation in the pits Friday night.

He's not banned. Hunter cut his hand acting like a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by RYAN5R View Post
      He seems to be popping off a lot more lately or at least been more vocal on social media at least from what I have seen ... such as saying about looking for a place out at Knoxville because it is the best local paying show in the country. Then making comments and showing his corvette in the parking lot at Attica on the Friday night show when the All-Stars didn't run on the two night Attica race saying this was the only hotrod he was allowed to bring tonight. There have been a couple more as well and thought they was directed towards the All-Stars and WoO's too.

Comment

He seems to try and create false stuff looked at his posted picture and read it, made me think it was created by a pit altercation. And then stated something about opening pockets up. Not sure what his point was.

Comment

I'm shocked that the Hunter/Kemenah crew would act like fools. After the way they acted at Sharon last year, I lost a ton of respect for them. I'm sure they won't lose any sleep over someone like me, but I was once a fan of theirs.

Comment

Teams who misbehave and / or act like fools deserve the following sponsorship amount : ZERO.

Comment

Originally posted by mudinmybeer View Post
              After what happened at Atiica on the track is Philo banned from allstar races or did he just take yesterday off to let things blow over?
              From what I was told Saturday, He'll have fun fun fun till daddy puts the racecar away.

Comment

Originally posted by am0ti View Post

From what I was told Saturday, He'll have fun fun fun till daddy puts the racecar away.
                Brilliant! Since racing has become corporate, extracurricular activity has diminished and drivers are expected to be "role models".

Comment

Philo is racing Attica Friday per his Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by GTigers55 View Post
                    Philo is racing Attica Friday per his Twitter.
                    Yep, just seen that. maybe it was only parked for the weekend, dunno.

Comment

Probably just trying to let things cool down a bit after the incident, can't blame anyone on that.

Comment

Originally posted by GTigers55 View Post
                        Probably just trying to let things cool down a bit after the incident, can't blame anyone on that.
                        Maybe he needed to get more parts ... he has been in a couple of accidents the last couple of weeks as well.

Comment

Funny this caused a DQ but two days later Schatz runs over Sheldon and nothing happens haha

Comment

I think it's what happened afterwards that got them DQ'd

Comment

I think it's what happened afterwards that got them DQ'd
                              What happened afterwards?

Comment

Working...
                              X