2014 Fremont Speedway Season Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jim11h View Post
    I strongly disagree..... too many tracks close for owners always getting rich. Sure the best ones make money, but not every track is Eldora. Now parts manufacture..... absolutely! Chassis, shocks, engine builders..... top to bottom their the ones making the jack

I am not talking about the hillbilly tracks that run hillbilly classes.

Comment

• Actually the "hillbilly tracks" do pretty well

Comment

• So you weren't talking about Lakeville you was talking about gas city..... I see now. Somebody should of told that to manzanita speedway. That was a cool place. Glad to say I saw a race there before it closed

Comment

• Farmer gets 6 All Star dates a year, 2 of which are only a local payout. I would have fluid running down my leg too!!!! He may make more money with those 6 races than he does on all of his local shows combined.

What sparks the 602 class? Cheaper racing, hopefully more cars, which means more pit pass money.

No regular fan will show up to watch that class imo. But all in all, it has the potential to put more cars in the pits. Solid idea. We will see if it works.

Comment

• i think the renegades should buy out the 602 division and start a revolution in the late model division two

Comment

• Sneak peak of the Case
              Looking for home security? try www.rssmonitoring.com Looking for eternal security? try www.ohiograce.comt

Comment

• will this race be renegade sanctioned in 2015 since all the old farts race with them?

Comment

• Now that was funny right there...
                  ~~ Connect with me on LinkedIn ~~
                  http://www.linkedin.com/in/bryanautullo

Comment

• It's finally here! This is a one hour DVD documentary of the Race of Legends at Fremont Speedway from June 7, 2014. It includes footage from the pit area before the race, all the racing footage, and footage from after the races, plus exclusive interviews with many of the drivers who competed. This DVD is available at Kears Speed Shop in Tiffin and Computer Man in Fremont for $10 and it can be purchased online by visiting www.fremontohspeedway.com for $10 plus $5 shipping with all of the proceeds going to benefit the Fremont Speedway Hall of Fame. You can also check it out on facebook. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...8&ref=bookmark
                    Last edited by Brian; January 19th, 2015, 05:44 PM.
                    Looking for home security? try www.rssmonitoring.com Looking for eternal security? try www.ohiograce.comt

Comment

• I don't get it. What does this have to do with All Stars vs. Renegades?

Comment

Working...
                      X