Limaland Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limaland Friday

I'm considering hitting a new track and I was wondering about Limaland. I have heard both good and bad but would like to hear some details. Is this a good track or is track prep iffy? Is seating limited or do they have plenty of seating available? What about parking? Can you carry a cooler in or do you have to purchase everything from the concession stand? Do their shows start on time and run a timely schedule or are they always late and behind schedule? Is there a racing curfew at Limeland?

Thanks for any and all information you can provide. I will return the favor down the road if I can.

Great facility and I don't think you will be disappointed with the BOSS nonwingers being there. Probably be close to 40 cars in the house. Track can get a bit dusty depending on wind direction. Lima historically runs a tight show not dragging things out. Not 100% sure on the curfew but I would be they have one as close as it sits to the community. Enjoy the show at a great bullring.

Comment

No curfew. No glass. Lotsa seating & parking. If they run sprints 1st & you don't want to stay for anything else that's when I strongly advise you to leave because it bottle necks together as you come out to the road. Pits & general parking

Mudpacker if you do come I want you to visualize as your coming in that between the Y was where the old pond used to be & that was outside what was turns 1 & 2. the right side is general parking & the pits is to the left, they also have some parking over there right before getting to the pitgate.

Comment

If rain in forecast be cautious if long drive and rain checks used to be good on select events only

Comment

Originally posted by Jim11h View Post
          If rain in forecast be cautious if long drive and rain checks used to be good on select events only
          That is a understatement there ... usually they cancel days ahead of time if rain is likely ... hahaha.

As for the track a very nice facility and a good place to watch races.

Like others have said watch the wind direction and where to sit at because it usually gets a little dusty (like most higher banked tracks) with bleachers closer to the track.

Can't really remember the last time I was there on a "normal" night because usually I am at Attica or some place else ... it has been awhile because usually the only times I have been there in quite awhile has been for the All-Star speedweek shows or the Brad Doty WoO race when it was there.

Comment

I haven't seen non-wangs there since 2004 so I am looking forward to Friday. The weather is looking good too.

Comment

Working...
            X