Cole Duncan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cole Duncan

While everyone debates the merits of Ohio Speedweek and ASCOC, I want to congratulate second generation driver Cole Duncan on winning the ten grand to win finale at Chillicothe. Kudos also to his parents, Rodney and Jan. It is good to see the younger up and coming drivers winning events such as Speedweek. These younger guys are the future of the sport.

It was 5000 not 10000.

Comment

Cole Duncan is arguably the best driver in Southern Ohio right now. It was great to see him get to run the KKR #4 at Charlotte World Finals last year. Kids got a bright future, would love to see him on the all star tour in the future. PS-Deadhorse is correct it was only 5k to win this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadhorse View Post
        It was 5000 not 10000.
        OOPS --- my mistake. What happened to the olden days of 10K on the final night ?

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy99 View Post

OOPS --- my mistake. What happened to the olden days of 10K on the final night ?
          Not sure. Another step backwards ?

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy99 View Post

I would say Atomic didn't want to put up the extra $5,000 ... they probably would of needed another 3-4 divisions added to the event ... hahaha.

Comment

Working...
            X