Fremont race 7-8-17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fremont race 7-8-17

Good night of racing July 8 @ Fremont. Great weather, nice crowd, good car counts, much improved track conditions, and increased payouts thanks to Crown Battery. And, the show was run off in a timely manner. I left after the 3rd Feature and was home 60 miles away at 11.12 PM. Thumbs up on this one.

I was there too! Was the best I've ever seen Fremont's track surface. The crowd was outstanding too wasn't really expecting as great of a turnout as they got honestly! Glad to see everyone come out and support the tracks. That was some fun racing to watch in all of the features and heats. I do have a question though, how exactly does Fremont line up the feature? I was thinking it was time but I don't recall Keegan and Heller ran the quickest overall but I could be wrong.

Comment

Over heard something about 4 in pits on inversion. Maybe wrong thing, maybe nothin at all, not sure but hopefully helps

Comment

I think it is by qualifying and they roll the dice for the inversion.

Comment

Originally posted by GTigers55 View Post
          I was there too! Was the best I've ever seen Fremont's track surface. The crowd was outstanding too wasn't really expecting as great of a turnout as they got honestly! Glad to see everyone come out and support the tracks. That was some fun racing to watch in all of the features and heats. I do have a question though, how exactly does Fremont line up the feature? I was thinking it was time but I don't recall Keegan and Heller ran the quickest overall but I could be wrong.
          Brubaker was suppose to roll dice on frontstretch but somehow, someway they forgot that's why he was up there apparently? he rolled a 6 (invert) at the pit tower. top 3 from heats were eligible for invert. Trey Jacobs (4th quick) and Brian Lay(2nd quick) both finished 4th in heats so they weren't eligible. That put Todd Heller (7th quick) and Jody Keegan (8th quick) on front row. after invert, everyone lined up by qualifying times

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Curlis View Post

Brubaker was suppose to roll dice on frontstretch but somehow, someway they forgot that's why he was up there apparently? he rolled a 6 (invert) at the pit tower. top 3 from heats were eligible for invert. Trey Jacobs (4th quick) and Brian Lay(2nd quick) both finished 4th in heats so they weren't eligible. That put Todd Heller (7th quick) and Jody Keegan (8th quick) on front row. after invert, everyone lined up by qualifying times
            Thanks! I saw Stuart ride out there on a 4 wheeler only to interview and come back and thought that was odd. Every track does the lineups different so can be hard to keep track. I knew it was something to do with time but forgot about an invert. I caught that wheelstand of Jody Keegan's perfectly on video at the start. Was pretty cool to do that.

Comment

That was a good night of racing. Cap Henry 10th to 1st in the 410's. Dussel started front row for the 305's but Alvin Roepke 12th to 2nd. There were no B Mains but with a total of 14 events, it was enough to be considered a complete night of racing. It was nice to relive the olden days by the addition of the Australian Pursuit race, courtesy of Crown Battery. That event paid in each position, with $ 1000 to the winner.

Comment

Working...
              X