Kyle Larson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Larson

Didn't he make a comment to the Nascar drivers a couple weeks ago that they needed to go dirt track racing where the real fun is? Or something like that. Then 2 weeks in a row he has to start at the tail of the Nascar race. Kinda interesting.

I think the rules are why he's in the back. They usually DQ 5 or so cars a week for some reason or another it seems.

Comment

NASCAR is where he makes a living wage, and sprint car racing is his hobby, which is how he has fun. Same as Tony, Kahne, Bell, etc. Driving around for 3 hours and having to avoid carnage and having to deal with " lucky dogs " and similar silliness is something these guys find rather boring.

Comment

I know it was the rules that put him in the back, not passing tech. I think they could find something wrong with every car if they really wanted to. I just thought it was funny that he made the statement about running dirt and now all of a sudden he can't pass tech.

Comment

Originally posted by outlawdan View Post
          I know it was the rules that put him in the back, not passing tech. I think they could find something wrong with every car if they really wanted to. I just thought it was funny that he made the statement about running dirt and now all of a sudden he can't pass tech.
          Agree ... it seems like anything else when people start pointing fingers they look a little closer ... or when another competitor starts tipping them off about a team they look a little closer as well.

Comment

Working...
          X