Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jordan will be there in 410&305

Comment

Cale Conley, Mark Smith, Coleman Gulick, Shawn Dancer, I believe Todd Heller, Kris Davis, 305 Dustin Rall, a black 39C I don't recognize, a Black bodied car "Phil Kester racing" on the side are all pictured in the pits at Mansfield for practice tonight on High Vista Videos twitter.

Comment

The 39c is Scott Riley

Comment

Originally posted by RYAN5R View Post
          The 39c is Scott Riley
          Thank you! I think I may have seen him run once but Just haven't seen him enough to catch onto name. Also, saw Kory Crabtree is running and Cody bova in FAST 305. Whoever started this thread must be regretting it with my numerous updates lol

Comment

Kory Crabtree back in his 60, Jeremy Kornbau (spelling?) racing winged and non winged. Michael Fischesser running non wings.

Comment

Darin Gallagher from Western PA running Nonwings Friday night. "Not sure where" for Saturday.

Comment

FYI they charge you a $3 convience fee if you buy your tickets in advance. So with the weather looking iffy ill just pay the extra $2 tomorrow. If your buying a bunch of tickets it might be worth buying online early. Not one or 2.

Comment

To add some names to what GTigers55 had posted. Stuart Brubaker, Caleb Helms, the Iveys, Matt Foos, Matt Lucius, Danny Smith, a black 4 that was running a Danny Smith wing were all at practice plus the names GTigers55 mentioned earlier. I'm sure I'm missing some guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Zig27z View Post
                    To add some names to what GTigers55 had posted. Stuart Brubaker, Caleb Helms, the Iveys, Matt Foos, Matt Lucius, Danny Smith, a black 4 that was running a Danny Smith wing were all at practice plus the names GTigers55 mentioned earlier. I'm sure I'm missing some guys.
                    Chris Ferrall from Australia is who's been driving the Black 4 of Smith's most of the time this year.

Comment

The convenience fee is only $1.50 per ticket. As of today the online price is the same as at gate, plus convenience fee.

Comment

Dylan Wagner coming for Saturday only! Looks like the rain wins tonight. Looking forward to tomorrow's race!

Comment

Originally posted by GTigers55 View Post
                          Dylan Wagner coming for Saturday only! Looks like the rain wins tonight. Looking forward to tomorrow's race!
                          Honest question for those at the track already on Friday because I was halfway when I heard the news and decided to take wife out to eat in Ontario and do a little shopping at Sam's/Menards ... did it rain that hard at the track because in the "Tiffin area" when we left we didn't see anything or didn't amount to much when we was driving.

Was it more about what was possibly coming later on and keeping away the fans on a Friday night? Thanks I was just curious because I seen they still had the band/party anyways even though no racing Friday night.

Seen the track statement on twitter of mentioned rain in the morning and early afternoon ... just hard to believe it rained that hard when we haven't seen much rain the past week where you would think a track could use some moisture especially Mansfield's.

Planning on trying again tonight and hoping for better weather, fan support, and car count support for this event and track because they could use it with the rough year they have had this season.

Joe ryan‏ @Joe_Ryan5 16h16 hours ago

Drive slow

Comment

Originally posted by ErocWolverine View Post

Honest question for those at the track already on Friday because I was halfway when I heard the news and decided to take wife out to eat in Ontario and do a little shopping at Sam's/Menards ... did it rain that hard at the track because in the "Tiffin area" when we left we didn't see anything or didn't amount to much when we was driving.

Was it more about what was possibly coming later on and keeping away the fans on a Friday night? Thanks I was just curious because I seen they still had the band/party anyways even though no racing Friday night.

Seen the track statement on twitter of mentioned rain in the morning and early afternoon ... just hard to believe it rained that hard when we haven't seen much rain the past week where you would think a track could use some moisture especially Mansfield's.

Planning on trying again tonight and hoping for better weather, fan support, and car count support for this event and track because they could use it with the rough year they have had this season.
                            We live 20 minutes West in Galion and my parents said we had storms over night and early morning. Then sprinkles all from 11-noon, then at 4 or so a steady rain for about half an hour to 45 minutes. Anything that hit's us will hit just north of Mansfield (i.e. the track) about 30-50 minutes after depending on how fast stuffs moving. With as many races as they're slated to have it may have made for a very late night. Also, if you saw the practice video of Mansfield was pretty tacky so I think the two combined may have influenced decision.

Comment

Originally posted by GTigers55 View Post

We live 20 minutes West in Galion and my parents said we had storms over night and early morning. Then sprinkles all from 11-noon, then at 4 or so a steady rain for about half an hour to 45 minutes. Anything that hit's us will hit just north of Mansfield (i.e. the track) about 30-50 minutes after depending on how fast stuffs moving. With as many races as they're slated to have it may have made for a very late night. Also, if you saw the practice video of Mansfield was pretty tacky so I think the two combined may have influenced decision.
                              Thanks for the info!

Comment

Working...
                              X