WCS Dirt Blowout

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WCS Dirt Blowout

Anyone going? Seen they have a never before feature winner race for the 410's Friday. qualifying for the street stocks and a 75 lap 4k to win super late race this weekend. Kind of different stuff then the normal and is intriguing to me. Plus its close. Ill probably choose wcs over lernerville's woo show since they have no support divisions and will have 30 cars total.

I would like to go Saturday but have a wedding to attend. Friday probably gonna watch my old high school team play some football. Looks to be a good event though best of luck. Have a good time if ya go

Comment

The sprint never won race should be good. I like that it gives the local guys a chance.
      They did a late model version 2 years ago and it was great race.
      I can actually go both nights and plan on being there. The cost is reasonable.
      They really changed up the plans and this should be a fun weekend to close out the season except for Allstars on Oct. 7.

Comment

Weather is looking good for this event. Saturday the Don Gross late model show should be a good headliner.
        Sprints should pull in a decent amount of cars, not an all star show turnout but should be a variety of drivers for an exciting race. See on facebook they already have quite a few campers arrived.
        Good weekend to see my race friends before the winter down time.

Comment

Weather for the weekend will be warmer than normal but no mention of the R word.
          It is going to be Interesting to see what drivers show up.
          They have had the track in very racy shape and it has given us some very exciting races this year.

Comment

Posted by wayne county on Facebook on September 12th, this isn't including people who hadn't signed up by then. I imagine based out of this list, Ashworth, Harble, Riney, or Webb will probably be the winner. Should be a good race.
            "Current List of Drivers for our First Ever Never Have I EVER Sprint Car Race: Jarrett Gerber, Cody Galloghy, Brian Benson, Shawn Hubler, Jordan Harble, Bill Ault, Kris Davis, Andy Fike, Ryan Fredericks, Sadie Siegel, Vincent Dougherty, Clay Riney, Sam Ashworth, Bret Barbone, Mike Flynn, Brandon Conkel, Lance Webb, Dylan kingan. We look forward to seeing one of these drivers in victory Lane for the first Time in there Career...If you sent form in and are not on my list shoot me a message and we can still get you added."

Comment

Had a good time both nights.
              Nice seeing Clay Riney C1 get the win Friday but the others would have been fine as winners too.
              Tyler Gunn put on a good performance Saturday.
              Clay Riney came up thru a B main for feature. Nice to see Jack Sodeman Jr. make it. 29 sprints was a good count considering other shows going on. Andre Layfield, Nathan Skaggs, Dave Dickson up from Atomic. The weekly regulars were there with several other visitors I did not recognize.
              Shout out to WCS for honoring rain passes and senior discounts.
              Late model count was not what they wanted I'm sure but it was still a good race. Nice seeing Larry Bellman take 2nd.
              Brad Haudenschild and Dan Drown won the wheel barrow race.
              Danny Mumaw won the chili cookoff.
              They just had a lot of fun stuff for everyone going on. Kinda a nice finish to the regular classes for the season.
              Brad Haudenschild wheeled a late model for the 75 lapper in the Don Gross Memorial.

Comment

Most of those guys don't really run Atomic much. They just follow the OVSCA down in WV and Various southern OH tracks. How did B haud do in the late model?

Comment

Brad finished 11.
                  also was a crate late model so not the horsepower of the others.

Comment

B Haud struggled with the turns also. It was a good blow out for wcs. I don't think the latemodels came for the simple fact its a 2 day show with one payout. With the $15 pit pass Friday and $35 on Saturday its a little high for 4k to win. plus its 75 lap race. and the pay through the field wasn't very good either. if they would of had 1500 to win Friday and 3k Saturday I bet they would of doubled there car count Saturday. I cant believe they dq #14 of gentry for going to the scales and nobody being there to weigh him after the heat race. I was told he waited 5 mins and nobody came so he went to his trailer and got told awhile later he was dq'd for not weighing.
                    All the money wcs made this year I hope they hire some staff and fix some things around the track that are important. for example the track lights that go out constantly and the womens bathroom that was ran down pretty much all year.

Comment

Working...
                    X