Eldora Outlaws & ASCOC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eldora Outlaws & ASCOC

Coming from PA, going to Big E instead of the overrated Dirt Classic. Car counts? Any surprise drivers?

I've never been to the dirt classic but don't see what's wrong with a big paying show at a track. Anyways, I'd guess maybe 30-35 cars each night. A lot of Ohio teams are already done for the season so besides the All Stars and WoO there probably will be some cars like Schuerenberg there, Philo, Cruea usually runs there, Dan McCarron is coming back down. Ian Madsen will be there, I would think Bayston should be there. Bacon certainly will be. Should be a few good nights of racing. Was wanting to hit one of the races but gotta go home for Wedding on Saturday so can't really catch any (logistics prevent the Friday race).

Comment

From above ... Add Rico Abreu, Shawn Dancer, Cap Henry in the 11n for both nights ... Tony Stewart and Tim Shaffer for the Friday night show.

Haven't heard if Joey Saldana will be there in the Indy car or not, but would assume so since both seem to do very well at Eldora. Also got to believe Cole Duncan will likely be there unless he travels to Lincoln?

Comment

If I had to guess, about 45 Winged Saturday 31 sprints 22 midgets and 19 champ cars.

Comment

42 WoO's

Comment

Comment

Pretty impressive car counts last two nights. Hoping and praying Esh is okay. Sounded like a bad one.

Comment

found on 4m: It was posted on Facebook that Tyler Esh has bleeding on the brain, a collapsed lung and a cracked vertebrae.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim11h View Post
                  found on 4m: It was posted on Facebook that Tyler Esh has bleeding on the brain, a collapsed lung and a cracked vertebrae.
                  I saw that. Was from his mom too. I'm praying he comes out of it okay. Eldora sure seems to be a place where a lot of injuries occur. Such high speeds lend to that. I think Rico went to Hospital too for a wreck but was discharged.

Comment

rico had a bruised lung and concussion from what I seen on twitter

Comment

Better mandate some more safety apparel. Hope those guys get well & get back at it. Bruns also got hurt.

Comment

It was nice to see some of the local teams make the tow to Eldora on Friday and Saturday. Not the results some of them wanted but they were there and showed good speed. A shout out to the 16 Burmeister team for making the tow to PA on Saturday night and bringing home a top ten against the outlaws. Good job guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaniac1 View Post
                          It was nice to see some of the local teams make the tow to Eldora on Friday and Saturday. Not the results some of them wanted but they were there and showed good speed. A shout out to the 16 Burmeister team for making the tow to PA on Saturday night and bringing home a top ten against the outlaws. Good job guys.
                          Agree 100%.

Comment

Working...
                          X