Mansfield / Eldora All Star weekend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mansfield / Eldora All Star weekend

Ok, it looks like I'm giving Mansfield another go. I think things will go much smoother this week without 140 cars in the house. It looks like there is no support division at all, am I understanding that right?

Looking forward to my last racing weekend of the season.

I'm in cincy but don't get off work till 5:30. I wanna go & am trying to figure out how early I'd have to leave

Comment

No support division.
      Just all stars
      Regular show plus the make up feature.
      All star officials will handle it all so it should run smoothly for all race procedures.
      Should be good show.
      Not sure what car count will show up. I say around 25 to 30 for my guess.
      Maybe alot of same drivers that were at wcs this past Saturday.
      This rain should help the track prep.
      I'll have to check the times for gates opening and race time as I plan on attending. Cant remember if race time was 7pm.

Comment

Pitgates open at 4pm. Make-up feature is up first, scheduled to start at 7:00PM
        2018 Racin' Chasin' Counter: - Starts Feb 1st, 2018
        2017 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 57 Races @ 30 Tracks; (7-Rain Outs)
        2016 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 59 Races @ 28 Tracks; (15-Rain Outs)
        2015 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 56 Races @ 25 Tracks; (12-Rain Outs)

Comment

I am an hour and a half straight north of the 275 belt and I can get to Mansfield in a tick under 2 hours. So I would say 3 1/2 hours from the north side of Cincy if you don't mess around. Racing, (I'm guessing the make-up feature is 1st)..... is scheduled to start at 7:00.

Comment

Looking forward to getting back to Mansfield for the final race of the year. Glad they scheduled this event since the first one got hit by the rain. Was a great show until the rain bit us again.

Comment

Got to think a good car count will be there especially have a two day show for most of those teams that travel of course keeping an eye on the weather will help which looks good right now with no rain Friday/Saturday as of right now. Mansfield 72H/56L ... Eldora 78H/64L.

Some drivers that wasn't at Wayne County I believe have mentioned their plans for this weekend.

Rico has Eldora on his schedule, but not sure if he is ready to come back or not?

Kyle Cruea has Eldora or stated on twitter.

Shawn Dancer at Eldora.

Carson Macdeo at Mansfield and Elodra.

Hunter Schuerenberg at Mansfield and Eldora.

MOWA series is racing in Illinois both nights ... IRA is off ... Lernerville running both nights ... WoO at Port Royal Saturday ... Short Track Nationals / I-30 Speedway.

Comment

Originally posted by ErocWolverine View Post
                Got to think a good car count will be there especially have a two day show for most of those teams that travel of course keeping an eye on the weather will help which looks good right now with no rain Friday/Saturday as of right now. Mansfield 72H/56L ... Eldora 78H/64L.

Some drivers that wasn't at Wayne County I believe have mentioned their plans for this weekend.

Rico has Eldora on his schedule, but not sure if he is ready to come back or not?

Kyle Cruea has Eldora or stated on twitter.

Shawn Dancer at Eldora.

Carson Macdeo at Mansfield and Elodra.

Hunter Schuerenberg at Mansfield and Eldora.

MOWA series is racing in Illinois both nights ... IRA is off ... Lernerville running both nights ... WoO at Port Royal Saturday ... Short Track Nationals / I-30 Speedway.
                Bryan Nuckles posted on Facebook he was doing both races.

Mike Walters posted he was running Mansfield 410 and Eldora with 360.

Philo posted he will be running both.

I also saw were Haudenschild racing was asked if Jac is running Mansfield and they replied "yes"? Are the WoO off on Friday?

Comment

Wonder if any invaders will pop in to get tuned up for the 100k in April?

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSprintin' View Post

Bryan Nuckles posted on Facebook he was doing both races.

Mike Walters posted he was running Mansfield 410 and Eldora with 360.

Philo posted he will be running both.

I also saw were Haudenschild racing was asked if Jac is running Mansfield and they replied "yes"? Are the WoO off on Friday?
                    The WoO is off on Friday.

Comment

Oooooo wow that'd be pretty sweet to see Jac run there again. He ran that thing hard opening night in both classes.

Comment

More comprehensive list of who should be at Mansfield
                        *14 ASCoC drivers... C. Kemenah, R. Smith, C. Helms, C. Armstrong, M. Stambaugh, B. Spithaler, TJ Michael, TRAVIS Esh [Sub for Tyler], Bra. Matus, J. Garvin, J. Mackison, Bre. Matus, H. Mackison, R. Campbell
                        * Trey Starks
                        *Hunter Schuerenberg
                        *Carson Macedo
                        *Mike Walters
                        *Bryan Nuckles
                        *Travis Philo
                        *Jac Haudenschild
                        *The following drivers qualified for the make up feature, are not full time all stars, and I'd expect to be there... B. Haud, T. Shaffer, L. Jacobs, DJ Foos, Kody Kinser, D. Mumaw, J. Ryan, M. Harble, S. Brubaker
                        *Drivers who have supported track in past and I'd think may be there again... Dylan and Troy Kingan, Brian Lay, Kory Crabtree, Cole Duncan, Tyler Dunn, Cale Conley, S. Bayston, T. Baker, A. Palker

So, due to the makeup feature I'd expect at least 30 cars. Thats the sum of the confirmed, ASCoC, and those from Makeup I'd be surprised didn't come. Then the potential for say 40 cars out of drivers who have been to a couple races to the track and live in the area, no wild invaders included. I'll put my official estimate for Friday at 37. I think a few FAST teams may come for one last race, not including the ones in makeup. Valenti, Andrews, and Stiger have all ran at Mansfield in past so it's possible but not probable in my opinion. Then maybe throw in a Western PA team or two and then some invaders. Could be an interesting night.

EDIT: 6:18 PM Added the below
                        Field For Make-Up Feature
                        Car Owner - Starting Position - Amount Paid - Driver - Main Finish
                        Antonio Popa Jr, Car - #38K -Brad Haudenschild... A-Main (1)...... 100$................. Brad Haudenschild A
                        Rudzik Racing LLC Car - #49X -Tim Shaffer............. A-Main (2)....... 100$.................Tim Shaffer A
                        Ryan Smith Racing LLC Car - #59 -Ryan Smith...... A-Main (3)....... 100$................. Ryan Smith A
                        James Miller Car - #6M -Jac Haudenschild.............. A-Main (4)...... 100$.................Jac Haudenschild A
                        Joe Gaerte Racing Car - #3G -Carson Macedo....... A-Main (5)...... 100$.................Carson Macedo A
                        Helms Racing Inc. Car - #17 -Caleb Helms............ A-Main (6)...... 100$..................Caleb Helms A
                        1881 Racing LLC Car - #81 -Lee Jacobs................. A-Main (7)...... 100$.................Lee Jacobs A
                        Brandon Spithaler Car - #22 -Brandon Spithaler.... A-Main (8)...... 100$.................Brandon Spithaler A
                        *Mark A. Runion Car - #27Z -Sean Zemunik........... A-Main (9)....... 100$.................Sean Zemunik A
                        Ray Marshall M.Car - #33M -Max Stambaugh........ A-Main (10)...... 100$.................Max Stambaugh A
                        Jay Kiser Car - #23 -DJ Foos.................................... A-Main (11)...... 100$..................DJ Foos A
                        Hunter Racing LTD. Car - #10H -Chad Kemenah.. A-Main (12)...... 100$.................Chad Kemenah A
                        Kody Kinser Car - #4K -Kody Kinser........................ A-Main (13)..... 100$.................. Kody Kinser A
                        Brent Matus Car - #13 -Brandon Matus.................. A-Main (14)...... 100$..................Brandon Matus A
                        Danny Mumaw Car - #16 -Danny Mumaw.............. A-Main (15)...... 100$.................Danny Mumaw A
                        John H. Mackison II Car - #95 -Hunter Mackison.. A-Main (16)...... 100$.................Hunter Mackison A
                        Jerry McClure Car - #9M -Jordan Ryan................... A-Main (17)...... 100$..................Jordan Ryan A
                        James Harble Car - #15H -Mitch Harble................ A-Main (18)..... 100$..................Mitch Harble A
                        Tim Michael Car - #8M -TJ Michael.......................... A-Main (19)..... 100$..................TJ Michael A
                        **Travis Esh Car - #35 -Tyler Esh............................. A-Main (20).... 100$..................Tyler Esh A
                        Amanda Brubaker Car - #35S -Stuart Brubaker..... A-Main (21)... 100$..................Stuart Brubaker A
                        C and A Motorsports Car - #7C -Caleb Armstrong.. A-Main (22)... 100$..................Caleb Armstrong A
                        John H. Mackison II Car - #1080 -Jordan Mackison. A-Main (23)... 100$................Jordan Mackison A
                        Liz Matus Racing Car - #51 -John Garvin................. A-Main (24)... 100$................John Garvin A
                        Alternates
                        ***Roger Campbell Car - #9C -Roger Campbell.... B-Main (7).... 100$..................Roger Campbell B B-7
                        Dylan Kingan Car - #7DK -Dylan Kingan...................B-Main (8)..... 100$..................Dylan Kingan B B-8
                        Brent Matus Car - #33 -Brent Matus........................ B-Main (9)..... 100$..................Brent Matus B B-9
                        Ernest K. Crabtree Car - #60K -Kory Crabtree....... B-Main (10)... 100$..................Kory Crabtree B B-10
                        Troy A. Kingan Car - #7 -Troy Kingan....................... B-Main (11)... 100$..................Troy Kingan B B-11
                        Apex Racing Development Car - #9 -Ryan Linder.... B-Main (12).. 100$..................Ryan Linder B B-12
                        Murlen K. Lay Car - #45L -Brian Lay........................... X-Main (19).. 100$.................Brian Lay X
                        Changes to Starting Field - If drivers projected above do return
                        *Sean Zemunik is in Australia, will not be returning. Bumps up all cars from 10th on back one spot
                        **Driver Change from Injured Tyler Esh to Travis Esh, Will be bumped to rear of field (unsure if before alternate or after), bumps all cars 21st back an additional spot
                        ***Roger Campbell Jr will be the first alternate and should start Shotgun on the field

Last edited by GTigers55; October 10th, 2017, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Nuckles just has to be giddy & chomping at the bit to get back to Eldora after the run he had there a couple of weeks ago.

I put in for half a day Friday so maybe I'll see my 1st whole show at the other Field !!!!!

Comment

Looks like Tim Shaffer is running Mansfield Friday and then heading to Port Royal Saturday for WoO.

Comment

The last race at Eldora is always one of my favorite races of the year. Love having 3 different sprintcar divisions racing in one night and the car count usually awesome. This year however I have some concerns because The Short Track Nationals are at I-30 and WoO are at Port Royal this weekend so it may effect car counts a little bit for the 410s. Still have not heard if Rico is racing anywhere, it appears Shaffer and Blaney won't be there, Reutzel and Hafertepe will probably be at I-30 as well as Ian Madsen. Appears USAC is at Terre Haute as well so probably will not get people that many invaders for the non-wing race as well but they usually bring a good amount of cars no matter what. Hopefully they get a solid car count like they normally do.

Comment

Working...
                              X