Mansfield / Eldora All Star weekend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Madsen will be at Port and Weedsport and Ransomville per ILP release
    ON TAP: Madsen and the KCP Racing will head East this weekend to battle the World of Outlaws. Saturday night the team will be at Port Royal Speedway, Sunday at Weedsport Speedway, and Monday they will be at Ransomville Speedway.

Comment

Originally posted by GTigers55 View Post
      Madsen will be at Port and Weedsport and Ransomville per ILP release
      Which was a change from their schedule because they had the I-30 short track nationals on their schedule.

I am wondering if this group with maybe additional funding would run or looking to run the WoO series next year?

They seem to really be stretching out even a lot more than the last couple of years and attending races far from home even on just 1 or 2 day shows just like last week with the Wayne County appearance.

Comment

From what I understand KCP may be going full time on Outlaws next year. Seemed like early this year when they were doing so well in points after the California swing that it certainly set the ball rolling.

Comment

Originally posted by RRacer70 View Post
          Not sure what car count will show up. I say around 25 to 30 for my guess.

38 410's tonight at Mansfield.

Comment

Eldora Saturday: Will be coming down from Michigan with a car load of Ryan Ruhl fans. I believe the #16 plans on doing double duty in the 410 and 360.

Our group will be representing STAC Racing (Short Track Action Club) so look for the Ruhl or STAC shirts and say hi.

Let's get Ruhl to the front!
            Beaner

Comment

Had two late arrivals so it made 39.
              Better count than I guessed.
              Show was over by 10:30.
              BHaud running 4th found the wall and done for night.
              JacHaud lost the engine.
              Facility was looking good.
              Lots of food vendors.
              Weather was fantastic for this time of year.
              Good night of racing.

Comment

Don't forget these two allstar races were highly profitable with good crowds at both events. place is huge and was full at $30 a ticket. as long as the fans keep coming out the sky is the limit for what kind of shows there going to schedule next year. 100k to win ( unsanctioned hopefully) to start the year and im sure hes got more in the works.

Comment

I was amazed to see how much better Ryan Smith had the Leideig 59 car rolling than the rest of the field. Whatever it was they sure looked like they have mansfield figured out. I really hope to see Mansfield get a speedweek show next year. Attica > Waynesfield > Wayne County > Mansfield > Day off > Limaland > Eldora > Atomic... Seems good right? Logistically not a complete nightmare.

Comment

I think we was about to a really stellar finish until that caution in the make up feature. Lee Jacobs was coming.

That move that Philo made to get back around Macedo was just BAD A$$ on the outside of 2. Didn't really think they were coming out of there on all 4.

Comment

Yeah I couldn't believe they both made it out of turn 2 in one piece. Hell of a slider by Macedo and great job by Philo to get back around. All the racing was good and the program ran well. Looks like the track was in good shape from a Fan's POV too. Good top, bottom and middle didn't seem too wasted by the end either. Really exciting race. Also very cool to see Tyler Dunn make the feature from Ontario. He raced pavement at Mansfield in sprints there so cool to see him make the feature with it being dirt.

Comment

Mansfield was good. I thought we might be in trouble when they were blowing dust in qualifying but that track really comes back to life after the sun goes down. I was on the road by 10:30 so I was happy.

Comment

Working...
                        X