Dirt in November - Atomic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirt in November - Atomic

Atomic cancelled this weekends events and is now hosting a race for the season championships on Saturday, November 4th dubbed the "Trick or Treat 25's". The evening will consist of a $3k to win Late Models, $1200 to win Modifieds, $500 to win Sport Modifieds, and $250 to win Compacts. Gates open at 2PM with Hot laps at 4PM. GA is $15 and Pit Gate is $30. Seems like it'll be a bit cool to draw much of a crowd in my opinion but best of luck to them. I'm stuck at school that weekend so I might venture over on Saturday if none of the college football games are any go.
    Last edited by GTigers55; 3 weeks ago.

If Hot Laps start at like 2 it may not be terrible but definitely do not try to have an evening race this time of year haha

Comment

Originally posted by Jay72c View Post
      If Hot Laps start at like 2 it may not be terrible but definitely do not try to have an evening race this time of year haha
      According to the Atomic website, hot laps start at 4 PM. If they push the program the temps might not be too bad. However, if they don't or if the high temp is extremely cold they probably will not be racing.

Comment

Working...
      X