X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MavTV

I'm hearing some MavTV News.
    2018 Racin' Chasin' Counter: - Starts Feb 1st, 2018
    2017 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 57 Races @ 30 Tracks; (7-Rain Outs)
    2016 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 59 Races @ 28 Tracks; (15-Rain Outs)
    2015 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 56 Races @ 25 Tracks; (12-Rain Outs)

?????????????????????????

Comment

Hmmm. This is intriguing.

Comment

They will have more races aired in prime time ? Fewer reruns ? Fewer mechanic shows with that guy with the bad hair ? I harassed Buckeye Cable here in NW Ohio for several years to get MAV TV, and I’ve found it to be a bust. I’ll bet those 360 Sprint Car Races from Alma, Washington, have been run and rerun a couple dozen times over a few months. But, maybe a miracle with occur. Lately, I rarely click on that channel anymore. Miss the old days when TNN and ESPN /ESPN2 had frequent open wheel racing.

Comment

I would love the All Stars on MAVTV. I have Lucas Oil Racing TV, which is basically MAVTV. The nice thing about it is the broadcast live races. Lucas Oil Late Models mostly. With the Late Models, Modifieds, Chili Bowl, ASCS, the Jackslash wingless stuff, and All Stars it will be pretty cool.

Comment

I just wish MAVTV on directv was in HD.

Comment

Originally posted by Dern17 View Post
              I just wish MAVTV on directv was in HD.
              It isnt HD on xfinity either cause they charge too much apparently

Comment

NEWS! >> Eight @arcticcat_snow All Star events to be broadcast on @MAVTV in 2018 >> http://www.allstarsprint.com/news/?i=55402&clk=featureNews …

Comment

More
                  The 2018 @arcticcat_snow ASCoC champion will receive $50,000 and the overall points fund next year will see an increase of over $60,000! #ArcticCatAllStars

Comment

Thing I don't get is why they air shows months after they happen.Is there a reason for it? Whats the point in watching old news. Be like watching a football game from week 3 of nfl season. yea its nothing else on so ill tune in but doesn't really make sense they cant air shows live and actually bring fans/viewers in.

Comment

nbcsn has been showing some outlaw sprint and late model stuff lately..but they are from a few months ago as well

Comment

Originally posted by Saphead View Post
                        More
                        The 2018 @arcticcat_snow ASCoC champion will receive $50,000 and the overall points fund next year will see an increase of over $60,000! #ArcticCatAllStars
                        This is huge news for the All-Stars with a big jump up for the point fund. That might attract some more interest from some teams and might even bring some bigger local teams to possibly be making the jump especially if they was planning on running a bunch of those races anyway.

Wonder if this will make Tim Shaffer and team decide to run it now since they ran about 85% of the All-Star schedule last year?

Originally posted by mudinmybeer View Post
                        Thing I don't get is why they air shows months after they happen.Is there a reason for it? Whats the point in watching old news. Be like watching a football game from week 3 of nfl season. yea its nothing else on so ill tune in but doesn't really make sense they cant air shows live and actually bring fans/viewers in.
                        Well probably cost more money actually having more people at the track. They probably will do announcers from a studio is my bet which a lot of places have done instead of having those guys travel to those events.

Also you got to factor in weather and a timely show which the TV and sometimes the series has no control over either one of those things. I wish it was about a 2 week absence instead of months afterwards.

Heck I will watch it because a lot of these tracks I might never seen before and would like to see some familiar cars going around that track. I know my DVR will be set for sure.

Comment

Working...
                        X