Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Limaland Season Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GTigers55
    started a topic 2018 Limaland Season Thread

    2018 Limaland Season Thread

    Limaland released their schedule for the 2018 season today. Featuring a steady dose of the NRA 360 sprints, the Modifieds, and Budweiser Thunderstocks as the weekly show. However, only Mods and Stocks will have a track champion (inference I take from Season champ night). New this year is a total of THREE FAST305 events, an increase from the usual one. The lone 410 appearance of the season will be the ASCoC speedweek show. There will be three nonwing sprint events, one of which is BOSS sanctioned. Finally, the Other highlight event would be the Modified Mayhem night featuring both the STAR Modlites and an increased purse for the Modifieds.

    April 20th - NRA,Mods,Thunderstocks "Season Opening Shootout"
    April 27th - NRA,Mods,Thunderstocks "Spring Fling"
    May 4th - NonWings,Mods,Thunderstocks "Night of Non-Wings"
    May 11th - Mods ($1k to win $150 to start),Thunderstocks,STAR Modlites "Modified Mayhem"
    May 18th - NRA,Mods,Thunderstocks "Meet the Drivers"
    May 25th - NRA($2k to win $225 to start),Mods($1k to win $150 to start),Thunderstocks($600 to win $90 to start) "19th Annual Memorial Cup"
    June 1st - NRA($2k to win),Mods,Thunderstocks "Run for the Rabbit XVII"
    June 8th - BOSS,Mods,Thunderstocks($1k to win) "17th Annual Keysor Memorial"
    June 15th - FAST305,Mods,Thunderstocks "Fast Friday"
    June 22nd - ASCoC Speedweek, Mods
    June 29th - NRA,Mods,Thunderstocks "360 Sprint Speed Weekend"
    July 13th - FAST305,Mods,Thunderstocks "Fast Friday II"
    July 20th - NonWings,Mods,Thunderstocks "UNOH 21st Anniversary Night"
    July 27th - NRA,Mods,Thunderstocks "K&L Ready Mix Clash"
    Aug 3rd - Mods, Thunderstocks, FAST305 "21st Annual Limaland Season Point Championships"
    Aug 10th - NRA,Limaland Invitational races, Banquet, King of the Quarter Mile Races "2018 Award Celebration Night" - Raindate: August 11th

  • Muddy99
    replied
    Agreed. This one is a legitimate rainout. Still going to have a lot more rain today, tonight, and into sometime on Saturday in northern Ohio. Hopefully, it will clear up south of Columbus for Saturday’s finale. Unfortunate the rains are interrupting what seems to have been the best Speedweek in years.

    Leave a comment:


  • luvwings
    replied
    3 inches in a day and a half with more coming quite easy to make that call

    Leave a comment:


  • Jim11h
    replied
    Wait for it....... Wait for it.......... Nooooooooooo, them, never lol. Least this time was with obvious good reason

    Leave a comment:


  • RYAN5R
    replied
    It cancelled yesterday

    Leave a comment:


  • Saphead
    replied
    I'm holding out for a miracle......
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    .
    .
    .j/k

    Leave a comment:


  • Saphead
    replied
    Coolers & beer are allowed, not sure if there is a size limit.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jim11h
    replied
    Getting in & out sucks!

    Leave a comment:


  • mudinmybeer
    replied
    If they do get the show in Friday what's their cooler policy? Never been there before and is there anything else of interest I should know?

    Leave a comment:


  • Muddy99
    replied
    If it does, it probably won’t be bogus. Both Toledo television stations show 80-90 % chance of rain Friday , both afternoon and especially evening. And these are from real meteorologists, not studio “ reporters “. So, history may repeat itself. If my memory is correct, there have been at least several Lima ASCOC Speedweek rainouts since 2000.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sprintcarfanatic
    replied
    Has Limaland rained out yet ?

    Leave a comment:


  • luvwings
    replied
    looks like the NRA is offering a lot more to run for with less chance of rain...Saturday shows 80% chance in mich. and only 20% for Fremont...hope both do well

    Leave a comment:


  • racemak
    replied
    I hope to see the NRA at Waynesfield. Will the weather allow 3 consecutive nights of racing this holiday weekend?

    Leave a comment:


  • staggerman
    replied
    Going to interesting as GLSS in MI has 3-day swing at Tri City, Merrit and Crystal Memorial weekend. Plenty of choices in the 360 ranks.

    Leave a comment:


  • luvwings
    replied
    NRA sprints have a huge weekend coming up with Friday may 25th at limaland for $2000 to win Saturday Fremont for $2000 to win and sunday ending at Waynesfield with the all stars at the Bob Hampshire classic for $3000 to win. $2000 bonus to any driver that can win all 3 features PLUS a 3 day points fund with the top 5 in points receiving one of the following; $1000 gift card from maxim chassis,$1000 gift card to callies cranks,$1000 gift card to all pro heads, set of pistons from JE pistons; or 3 new medium right rears from hoosier tire. hope to see you there!!!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X