X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Blaney‏Verified account @Blaney

Getting close to that time for the @BuckeyeBullet10

Comment

• Presumably, full-time All Star competitors expected to join Chad Kemenah during action in Florida include Findlay, Ohio, native and the 2017 Pete Jacobs Memorial champion, Caleb Helms; former All Star champion and Aliquippa, Pa., native, Tim Shaffer; Shreve, Ohio’s Trevor Baker; the 2017 All Star “Rookie of the Year,” Max Stambaugh; Vienna, W. Va., native, Cale Conley; the third generation duo of Hunter and Jordan Mackison; Dave Blaney in Pete Grove’s Premier Motorsports entry; 2017 All Star “Rookie of the Year” contender, John Garvin; Clute, Texas, native, Aaron Reutzel; and 74-time All Star winner, the “Brownsburg Bullet” Joey Saldana.
      So, Joey and Tim Shaffer are running the all stars. Holy cow.
      2019 Race Counter: 18
      Attica (7), Fremont (4), Wayne Co. (2), Lawrenceburg (1), Butler (1), Mansfield (1), Gas City (1), Waynesfield (1)

Comment

• Pretty stout lineup. I don't see Kemenah winning the title this year. Gotta go with Shaffer this year.
        2019 RACE COUNTER: 37

Volusia - 4, Bubba - 3, Lincoln - 1, Williams Grove - 2, Port Royal - 2, Attica - 7, Waynesfield - 2, Virginia - 1, Eldora - 2, Fremont - 3, Mansfield - 1, Outlaw - 1, Stateline - 1, Weedsport - 1, Atomic - 1, Wayne County - 3, Muskingum - 1, Sharon - 1

Comment

• What happened to Bowser,Esh,McGee,and Olsen?

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny Kerner View Post
            What happened to Bowser,Esh,McGee,and Olsen?
            Must not be making the tow to Florida from the sounds of it.
            2019 RACE COUNTER: 37

Volusia - 4, Bubba - 3, Lincoln - 1, Williams Grove - 2, Port Royal - 2, Attica - 7, Waynesfield - 2, Virginia - 1, Eldora - 2, Fremont - 3, Mansfield - 1, Outlaw - 1, Stateline - 1, Weedsport - 1, Atomic - 1, Wayne County - 3, Muskingum - 1, Sharon - 1

Comment

• Yeah they only listed drivers who were going to run in Florida.
              Attica (7), Fremont (4), Wayne Co. (2), Lawrenceburg (1), Butler (1), Mansfield (1), Gas City (1), Waynesfield (1)

Comment

• Saldana and Shaffer are running in Florida. I think the article is confusing you guys as to running the full tour

Comment

• From my understanding Shaffer and Saldana are Full-Time Members. I'm hearing 20 members.
                  2019 Racin' Chasin' Counter: (28 1/3) - Attica (5), Bubba (3), Wayne Co (2), Volusia (2), Fremont (2), Waynefield (1), Port Royal (1), Mansfield (1), Virgina Motor (1), Outlaw, NY (1), Stateline, NY (1), Weedsport (1), Muskingam (1), Route 66 (1), Sharon (1), Lernerville(1), Utica-Rome (1), Orange County (1), Lebanon Valley (1), Atromic (1/3) - Rainouts (17).

2018 Racin' Chasin' Counter:
                  50 Races @ 31 Tracks; (12-Rain Outs)
                  2017 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 57 Races @ 30 Tracks; (7-Rain Outs)
                  2016 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 59 Races @ 28 Tracks; (15-Rain Outs)
                  2015 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 56 Races @ 25 Tracks; (12-Rain Outs)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ross View Post
                    From my understanding Shaffer and Saldana are Full-Time Members. I'm hearing 20 members.
                    If they do run the All-Stars full-time (Saldana and Shaffer) ... and the names that are listed running the entire series this could be the best driver list for the All-Stars in a very, very, very long time ... Don't want to say ever, but a very long time indeed.

Comment

• This will be an amazing season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ross View Post
                        From my understanding Shaffer and Saldana are Full-Time Members. I'm hearing 20 members.
                        I hope so but I thought Joey was running a 40 race mixed hit & miss schedule of all the bigger shows in the midwest?

Comment

• Thought this was pretty funny from Dale ...

---------------------------------------

Dale Blaney‏ @DaleBlaney

After 1 night as a crew guy, I feel the need to apologize to every person who has ever worked with me. This crew guy stuff is way more stressful than being a driver. #ineedaridebad

Comment

• Arctic Cat All Star Circuit of Champions‏ @ASCoC
                            2m2 minutes ago

Central PA points series champion @dannydietrich made the voyage south to FL. You can watch all 3 nights at @BubbaRaceway LIVE on @SpeedShiftTV #ArcticCatAllStars

Comment

• Arctic Cat All Star Circuit of Champions‏ @ASCoC
                              13m13 minutes ago

.@sprintcarhof inductee Guy Forbrook prepares the @BigGameMotorspt 2M for action tonight at @BubbaRaceway. You can watch tonight’s races LIVE on @SpeedShiftTV. #ArcticCatAllStars

Comment

• The first two nights of practice a couple drivers were underneath the current track record at Bubba. Wonder if it'll be wet to start tonight too. Want to watch but don't really want to spend $30 when I have studying I need to be doing anyways...

Comment

Working...
                                X