Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RRacer70 View Post
    Thank you GT.

I am sad to see some tracks running more than 1 support division. That makes a much longer night. Thank you to the tracks who only ran 1 support division. I know they do that to get the extra money but when you work, I skip those tracks.
    I like Muskingum Co. Idea of cutting out the heats for the supports but still think they'd be better off just having a single support class.
    2019 Race Counter: 27
    Attica (10), Fremont (6), Wayne Co. (2), Waynesfield (2), Butler (2), Gas City (2), Lawrenceburg (1), Mansfield (1), Eldora (1)

Comment

• Just saw on Facebook that Larson has confirmed he will be racing Attica through Atomic on Wednesday.

Comment

• Thanks to all for the information. Unfortunately we won't be coming over for the race. A very close friend died unexpectedly and we need to be with them at this time.

Comment

• The allstars take priority over these support divisions and may run there feature before the others get all the heat races in and definetly the bmains. To say your not going to go to a certain event due to support classes I don't understand since you can just leave after the allstar feature...... No support classes sucks imo and your going to be bored watching the water truck do laps instead of cars anyway between races or just listen to an announcer kill time.

Comment

• I like 1 support class not several. My favorite was having the late models as the 2nd class. Been to a few where they took so long with support classes that by the time they ran the feature it was after midnight. Throw in an hour to 3 hours drive makes a late night when you get up at 5:30am.
            Adding in the driving time makes or breaks it for me.

Comment

• Sorry to hear

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim11h View Post
                Sorry to hear
                Thanks Jim. It seems every time I'm thinking about going to Attica, something else comes up and we don't make it. This time was a real shock and I'm going to have to try another time to make it over. Enjoy the show and hope for great weather and exciting racing.

Comment

• Sunday Waynesfield; Thursday Muskingum County; Friday Limaland; Saturday Atomic

Waynesfield show has never disappointed get there early
                  2019 Race Counter: 3
                  Port Royal (1); Attica (1); Waynesfield (1)

Comment

• I’m sure it has been discussed here before, so I apologize if I’m bringing it up again. It is a shame that politics gets in the way of common sense. It is redundant for speedweek to run 2 races at Atomic instead of a natural fit of racing at Mansfield on Wednesday or Saturday. I suppose the same could be said for Fremont. Ironic that a certain series owner likes to troll the World of Outlaws over merchandise trailer rules (money), yet those tracks aren’t on the speedweek schedule. Infallible, like Sammy Swindell.

Comment

• Originally posted by hoopscoach View Post
                      I’m sure it has been discussed here before, so I apologize if I’m bringing it up again. It is a shame that politics gets in the way of common sense. It is redundant for speedweek to run 2 races at Atomic instead of a natural fit of racing at Mansfield on Wednesday or Saturday. I suppose the same could be said for Fremont. Ironic that a certain series owner likes to troll the World of Outlaws over merchandise trailer rules (money), yet those tracks aren’t on the speedweek schedule. Infallible, like Sammy Swindell.
                      I don't think the blame here falls on the certain series owner. Someone may correct me if I am wrong but I believe Tony upped the sanctioning fee. Tracks like Attica, Wayne Co, Sharon, Atomic, etc. agreed to pay and therefore still host ASCoC sanctioned races. Meanwhile Fremont and Mansfield obviously felt different in negotiations and therefore no longer host ASCoC events. I'm sure these two tracks weren't dealing with anything different than the other tracks...

Comment

• Originally posted by SAF92 View Post

I don't think the blame here falls on the certain series owner. Someone may correct me if I am wrong but I believe Tony upped the sanctioning fee. Tracks like Attica, Wayne Co, Sharon, Atomic, etc. agreed to pay and therefore still host ASCoC sanctioned races. Meanwhile Fremont and Mansfield obviously felt different in negotiations and therefore no longer host ASCoC events. I'm sure these two tracks weren't dealing with anything different than the other tracks...
                        That’s exactly what I mean. Piss and moan about money on Twitter, then up the sanction fee for his series. Pot, meet kettle.

Comment

• I heard Mansfield tried to get a show and get in speedweek but the series did not play with them, so who knows the issues involved with the politics.
                          That would be an excellent facility to have a show for the parking and the stands as it accommodates large crowds.
                          I dont like seeing the 2 shows at same track. I thought the every night a different track was great.
                          You will see a quality show with the all stars at every track unless track management screws up which we hope is not the case.
                          Everyone enjoy the track(s) you visit and stay safe during travel.

Comment

• So with Speedweek approaching this weekend now would be a good time to check in on how we did with calling our shot on the all stars season this year. Firstly, I removed Saldana from all of our picks and noted where we picked him or brownie points if your one who said he wasn't running full time. Looks like from looking at most peoples picks that we all underrated just how good Reutzel would be on his inaugural tour with the all stars. Kemenah hasn't performed as well as most have expected, although still claiming the largest amount of top 5's on the season in typical Chad Kemenah fashion. Haudenschild has been running better than most of us predicted with half of us not even having him in the top 5 of points at all. Up until this week, he was running second in driver and owner points for four straight weeks which is very impressive. The rough swing in NY hurt his chances greatly.

The Buch 13 team has done fantastic this year, and assuming that McMahan could have matched Sebetto's finishes the few races he filled in, he could have very well pushed to be the driver champion. As of today, the Buch 13 is 6 points back from Aaron Reutzel and Baughman-Reutzel Racing for the all star championship (this is what pays out the money, not driver points). Blaney has been hovering outside of the top 5 for most of the season which is what most of us seemed to expect with a couple of us having him in the back end of the top 5.

Overall, I'd say we all did pretty well with our picks. Saldana not running affected all but two of us, but the picks around that seemed mostly in line with how the season has progressed. Looks like if Macedo continues his hot streak my prediction may come true as well! Speedweek is going to be HUGE in determining the champion with the top 7 in owner's points being separated by only 130 marks.

Link to original thread: http://www.pitgate.com/forum/pit-pas...shot-all-stars
                            GTigers55 Mudinmybeer Blaniac1 Sprint14 MIRacing SAF92 Mud Packer ArmyDuke ACTUAL DRIVER OWNER PTS W/PRIMARY DRIVER
                            1 Macedo McMahan Kemenah McMahan Kemenah Kemenah Kemenah Kemenah *Reutzel Reutzel
                            2 Kemenah Kemenah Macedo Kemenah Reutzel Reutzel McMahan Haudenschild *Macedo McMahan/Buch 13
                            3 McMahan Macedo McMahan Reutzel Macedo McMahan Macedo Price-Miller *Kemenah Macedo
                            4 Reutzel Price-Miller Price-Miller Macedo Haudenschild Price-Miller Reutzel Blaney *Haudenschild Kemenah
                            5 Price-Miller Haudenschild Helms Blaney Price-Miller Macedo Haudenschild Reutzel *Price-Miller Haudenschild
                            (Saldana 2) (Saldana 1) (Saldana 2) (Saldana 2) (Saldana wont run) (Saldana 4) (Saldana 3) (Saldana wont run) Saldana didn't run
                            *Removed Saldana automatically from all people's picks since he dropped off before first race began.
                            With the start of the All Stars points season allegedly starting this upcoming weekend I believe it's time to call your shot. There are 20 full time ASCOC
                            2019 Race Counter: 27
                            Attica (10), Fremont (6), Wayne Co. (2), Waynesfield (2), Butler (2), Gas City (2), Lawrenceburg (1), Mansfield (1), Eldora (1)

Comment

• Always interesting to go back and look at predictions. If there is surprises for me, it would be how well Reutzel has run. I picked him in my top 5 but for him to adjust to the tracks so quickly has vaulted him into the lead at this point. Also Parker Price-Miller has picked up his game and is competing very well. I thought that Macedo was in for a good year and it looks like he has found it. The next 9 nights starting tomorrow will be huge in determining a champion. It will be exciting to see it all play out.

I forgot to say thank you to GT for posting this information. Thanks for your hard work.
                              Last edited by Mud Packer; June 14th, 2018, 03:25 PM. Reason: Forgot information

Comment

• The Atomic finale was originally scheduled for Millstream.Then Helms moved the Memorial day show and speedweek final.

Comment

Working...
                                X