No announcement yet.

2018 All-Stars (ASCoC) Season Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when it comes to supporting classes that's what I admire about greg shobe at waynesfield he could schedule a lower supporting class but runs all sprints at his speedweek show giving the fans what they want to see !!!!!!!

Comment

• If we we're we do mid season changes I would go with Macedo as 1, 2 Reutzel, 3 Kemenah, 4 Haud, 5 Miller. The fan in me wanted Macedo but did not know how that team would do at some of the Eastern tracks. He is a great driver and person. Reutzel has had a couple of bad runs that have made the points race closer than what it probably should be (Waynesfield for instance). Kemenah has been Kemenah with consistency but these young guys are out performing him which is good (not a dig, just good to see some young talent prosperring in our region). Parker price Miller has been good but a few mechanical failures have him a little further back.

This next week will really be a test for all the teams. The fan in me wants Macedo, nothing against the other drivers, but out of the full timers he is probably my favorite.

Comment

• Great they do that. I would say it brings in more fans and pays off.

Comment

• Kasey Kahne now confirmed for first 4 nights

Comment

• Who are your speedweek winners and overall champ? Mine Below...

6/15 Attica - Shaffer
            6/16 Eldora - Reutzel
            6/17 Waynesfield - Larson
            6/18 Wayne Co. - Larson
            6/19 Sharon - Bell
            6/20 Atmoic - Duncan
            6/21 Muskingum Co. - Kemenah
            6/22 Lima - Price-Miller (rainout might be the best guess)
            6/23 Atomic - Shaffer

Speedweek Points Title
            1. Shaffer
            2. Kemenah
            3. Reutzel

Comment

• Attica- Macedo
              Eldora- Larson
              Waynesfield- Larson
              Wayne County- Schaffer
              Sharon- Bell
              Atomic- Kemenah
              Muskingum Co- Schaffer
              Lima- Haud
              Atomic- Kemenah

Schaffer
              Macedo
              Last edited by outlawdan; June 15th, 2018, 07:24 PM.

Comment

• Attica- Reed
                Eldora- Larson
                Waynesfiled- Larson
                WCS- j.haud
                Sharon- Kemenah
                Atomic- Schaffer
                Muskinghum- Bayston
                Lima- Reutzel
                Atomic- Macedo

Points- Schaffer

Comment

• I will admit I expected Paul to run more of a Joey type schedule and not follow the series. Besides that my 5 are all in the top 6.

I still think Kemanah is a favorite to win it. He hasn't ran great and is still hovering around. The next 9 days will be big for the championship. I'm hoping Ruetzal can hang on.

Comment

• Don't forget for those who have work commitments and can't make it to the track there is SpeedshiftTV for the following shows. You can by a 7 race pass for $99:
                    Waynesfield
                    Wayne County
                    Sharon
                    Atomic
                    Muskingom
                    Lima
                    Atomic

I'll be getting a few PPV as not enough vacation time to go around!

Comment

• Originally posted by luvwings View Post
                      when it comes to supporting classes that's what I admire about greg shobe at waynesfield he could schedule a lower supporting class but runs all sprints at his speedweek show giving the fans what they want to see !!!!!!!
                      Matter off opinion! If was ascoc & mods I'd go but not mini fan and 360s ok

Comment

• May make Waynesfield. Id be more inclined to if the reg Non Wing was the support class. but SMH.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sprint14 View Post
                          Just saw on Facebook that Larson has confirmed he will be racing Attica through Atomic on Wednesday.
                          Checkers or wreckers. Wouldn’t be surprised to see more of the same at Eldora based upon his history there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charles Nungester View Post
                            May make Waynesfield. Id be more inclined to if the reg Non Wing was the support class. but SMH.
                            Go ahead and shake your head it will be a packed house and the pits will be jammed with gorgeous winged sprint cars.

Comment

• BOSS non-wingers are at Fremont tonite with FAST 305's. I'll be in the turn 4 bleachers wearing a Gas City Speedway t-shirt.

Comment

• Does anyone know what/when/where the first sprint speedweek was? Winged or non winged.
                                2019 Race Counter: 8
                                Attica (3), Butler (1), Fremont (2), Lawrenceburg (1), Wayne Co. (1)

Comment

Working...
                                X