Favorite moment of 2017?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite moment of 2017?

Looking back at 2017, what were your favorite moments/races/battles/etc. of the season?
    Watching Sheldon battle Jac at WCS and finish 1-3 that night was pretty cool,
    The BDC was spectacular again, with Gravel running the best five laps I have ever seen at Attica,
    Also, Cody Bova vs. Weaver at Mercer was like watching a heavyweight fight, and made the trip to PA worth it.
    I know I'm forgetting some moments, and I'm sure I'll think of them as soon as I post this, but I'm just curious to see what you all enjoyed about the 2017 season!

Rico and Spencer Bayston battling for the win at Mansfield.

Comment

image_558.jpg This
      Last edited by Brian; 3 weeks ago.
      Looking for home security? try www.rssmonitoring.com Looking for eternal security? try www.ohiograce.comt

Comment

The most memorable moment for me was when Zemunik's left front wheel came off at Wayne County in his heatand he drove it across the line to transfer on three wheels. Unbelievable how he did that and didn't wreck. Another was as someone mentioned above watching Sheldon wheel it at WCS to the win when the Outlaws rained out. And personally for me, going to my first Kings Royal and race at Eldora with my father was some of the highlights of this season!

Comment

Jac at Mansfield.
          Sheldon at WCS.
          Larson at WCS.
          Heck this year was a lot of memorable moments and first times at WCS.
          Clay Riney winning the never won race.
          Jordan Harble and Brad Haudenschild in the Australian Pursuit.

Comment

Mansfield reopening as a dirt track.

Comment

Jac Haud and Windom in the wingless race at Mansfield. All the features at lernervilles steel city stampede. Aj flick spunout on the first lap and charged to 5th while bowser lapped everyone up to 6th with no other cautions. big blocks had a photo finish at the checker flag. Late models had matt lux with a few laps to go on a restart beat #72 of Norris to turn 1 from the inside and steal the high side line to cruise to the win. #56 of russ king had a great run going in the crate lates but his motor was coming apart and you could hear it and see it smoking. he stayed out front till caution came out and his motor officially died. Not to often you see back to back entertaining features like you do at the stampede.

Comment

USAC Midget week at Lawrenceburg. Holly Shelton and Spencer Bayston swapping the lead some 25 times. Then Holly Swapping with Rico a couple times and Rico winning from 12th.

Was first time a woman podium-ed in a USAC dirt race of the top three divisions.

There were more lead changes than laps. Thats a fact.

Comment

Kinda partial to Rader coming back & beating Darland by .005 at The Field. That was just plain Bad A$$.

Comment

Yeah, that was a good one, Darland didn't know what hit him.

Comment

As I guessed, you guys reminded me of the things I forgot. Jac vs. Windom and Rico vs. Bayston were battles for the ages. It seems like something cool happened each time I went to WCS; I got to see Sheldon win, Danny Smith win, and CBell battle Bayston for the win. I was also there for Drew Rader winning against Darland, I had no idea Rader was there at the end! I thought Darland had a sizeable lead until everyone started going crazy and then I realized what had happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X