No announcement yet.

Dale Blaney still without a ride in 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe the coomer 21 will be back on track and will hire Dale! That or I could see him running the 9x

Comment

I'm sure the Grove #70 will be available by April or May.

Comment

Originally posted by DERF View Post
        I'm sure the Grove #70 will be available by April or May.
        Yea he is going to kick his brother out of the ride ... hahahaha.

Comment

DA!! The point was Dave will be out by then GENIUS.

Comment

Wonder if he's had some smaller teams offer at all but doesn't want to hurt credibility by racing in sub par equipment? I'm not saying this has happened but I'm sure talented and reputable drivers don't always jump on the first offer like a younger unheralded driver may be more inclined to do. Also, highly doubt Dave is gonna get fired that early. He's ran very well in the limited seat time he had with Motter last year. Won a race at Atomic too although can't recall if that was an All star sanction or not. I think it was.

Comment

Originally posted by DERF View Post
              DA!! The point was Dave will be out by then GENIUS.
              Yea ... and you really think his brother will gladly take over the ride his brother just got fired from ... lol ... okay genius.

Originally posted by GTigers55 View Post
              Wonder if he's had some smaller teams offer at all but doesn't want to hurt credibility by racing in sub par equipment? I'm not saying this has happened but I'm sure talented and reputable drivers don't always jump on the first offer like a younger unheralded driver may be more inclined to do. Also, highly doubt Dave is gonna get fired that early. He's ran very well in the limited seat time he had with Motter last year. Won a race at Atomic too although can't recall if that was an All star sanction or not. I think it was.
              I would say that is probably right ... he (Dale) doesn't want to get into a deal like what happened last year for him back in Ohio.

Comment

[QUOTE=ErocWolverine;n22928]

Yea ... and you really think his brother will gladly take over the ride his brother just got fired from ... lol ... okay genius.

HELL YES HE WOULD. A job is a job, if you don't think Dale remembers Dave firing him back in the day you must be something special Eroc. Just keep your keyboard warm and tell everybody different though. I hope you write a six page article telling me otherwise, I'll wait...
                Last edited by Jason Curlis; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Curlis View Post
                  HELL YES HE WOULD. A job is a job, if you don't think Dale remembers Dave firing him back in the day you must be something special Eroc. Just keep your keyboard warm and tell everybody different though. I hope you write a six page article telling me otherwise, I'll wait...

Comment

that's all you got? typical. I can post that video every week if you'd like

but seriously, explain to us how Dale won't take a ride that Dave has, i want to hear the professional keyboard jockeys opinion
                    Last edited by Jason Curlis; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

EROC, I got a idea why don't you post a picture or video of yourself driving any racecar??????

Comment

Danny Smith posted on Twitter that Dale has a ride. When asked who he was driving for he said it is top secret. We will see when something official comes out I guess. I

Comment

Danny does like to screw with people though too. Who knows would be cool to see Dale just running some shows back in Ohio if nothing else.

Comment

Heard he's in Danny's other car

Comment

Originally posted by RYAN5R View Post
                              Heard he's in Danny's other car
                              Hm. Well yeah Ferall ran it last year so that'd be cool to see Dale in.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan5r View Post
                                heard he's in danny's other car
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X