Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• racemak
    replied
    20 sprinters at Lincoln Ice Breaker. Chad Trout wins feature and $4000. Plenty of photos on Lincoln's Facebook page.

Leave a comment:

• GTigers55
    replied
    Most shows there are more 305s but some guys who travel in for the Lucas shows at atomic/brownsburg may stick around plus opening night I believe had a good count last year. Not all the regular 305guys run Attica opener since it’s not FAST. Dussell for instance doesn’t go to all the weekly shows but does at Fremont.

Leave a comment:

• mudinmybeer
    replied
    hilltop don't open till the 30th so might get a few extra lates.

Leave a comment:

• beaner
    replied
    Swap the 305 and Late Model numbers and I'm with ya GTiger. I predict the 305's outnumber the Lates.

Leave a comment:

• GTigers55
    replied
    Getting close. Planning on being there again. I’m betting on 38 410s, 22 305s, 26 Late Models.

Leave a comment:

• ErocWolverine
    replied
    Only 20 more days till Attica opener hopefully.

================================================== =

Attica Raceway Park Retweeted

Jeff Bretzman‏ @leppo14wilt15 2h2 hours ago

Replying to @ernhrt1 @atticaracewyprk
    20 days until the opening night at ARP

Leave a comment:

• GTigers55
    replied
    I believe that based on Facebook talk from Waynesfield regarding asking their mini sprint drivers if they would support having races at Attica that the mini sprints at Attica will be of the 1000cc variety like Waynesfield runs.

Leave a comment:

• mudinmybeer
    replied
    Im a huge fan of mini sprints. not sure how there going to be on atticas track but there really good at path valley,deerfield, and other small bull rings. hopefully atticas running 600cc minis to help further bridge the gap between central pa and Indiana where there really popular. Attica needs another division that has open rules and im happy they aint running one of rich farmers made up divisions like the trucks or 602 crates. good for attica to try a new idea. I think the trucks are terrible there anymore but really good at fremont.

Leave a comment:

• ErocWolverine
    replied
    Originally posted by Jay72c View Post
    Give them a chance guys
    If that means less dirt trucks than I am in favor of it.

Leave a comment:

• Jay72c
    replied
    Give them a chance guys

Leave a comment:

• racemak
    replied
    Is 600cc as big as the mini sprints get? That's what races at Waynesfield. I like them, but I only go to Waynesfield about twice a year. Twice this season at Attica seems about right for mini sprints. Not sure I need to see them every week.

Leave a comment:

• RYAN5R
    replied
    Ya no ****. They used to suck when Fremont ran then back in the day

Leave a comment:

• Jim11h
    replied
    Mini sprints??? That'll be like watching paint dry as high banked and fast as Attica is I'm guessing.

Leave a comment:

• racemak
    replied
    The 2018 schedule is out. So is Chief Wahoo.

Leave a comment:

• GTigers55
    replied
    Liskai said on Buckeye Speedzone last Thursday that the Attica schedule would be released by the latest this Monday.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X