X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muddy99
    replied
    Originally posted by GTigers55 View Post
    I'm glad the soakfest is getting done early this year. Last year there was 4 straight weeks in may with zero sprint car races.
    Yes, and thankfully they don’t close for 4 consecutive weeks for their Fair. Just 2 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• GTigers55
    replied
    I'm glad the soakfest is getting done early this year. Last year there was 4 straight weeks in may with zero sprint car races.

Leave a comment:

• Food For Thought
    replied
    I give them credit for trying early season events. Some years it works, and some years it doesn’t. Hope they stick with this concept and schedule early season openings in the future .

Leave a comment:

• GTigers55
    replied
    SAturday is cancelled.

Leave a comment:

• RRacer70
    replied
    I have been driving back and forth across Ohio today mostly in line close to Attica area. The rain has really been steady and as someone mentioned the ground is very soft. Just not sure they can pull it off with the spring rains. Temps. not looking good either. Needs lots of sun.
    We are having a wet spring this year. It is the water laying on the ground that will be the biggest issue, if it cant drain. Im not a fan of 40s, rain and dampness to sit out in.

Leave a comment:

• Jim11h
    replied
    With what I'm seeing on ground in area it'll take miracle for Saturday. Ground to park on won't be good
    Last edited by Jim11h; March 30th, 2018, 07:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mud Packer
    replied
    I just saw that Attica's season opener has been postponed from Friday until Saturday. Not surprised with all of the rain we are getting. Keep our fingers crossed.

Leave a comment:

• Muddy99
    replied
    Watched the noon news on both Toledo 11 and 13. Their forecasts conflict. One says 50 and sunny on Friday. The other says 48 but still some rain In the morning. They both agree, however, on rain on Thursday and Saturday. So, it appears if this Thursday’s rains are not overwhelming, there is a definite window of opportunity for Friday only.

Leave a comment:

• racemak
    replied
    Week two prediction. I'm going to retract my original prediction for March 30th. ARP will race this Friday. The high is supposed to be 46 so they should be able to get the event completed in above freezing temperatures. Unless the grounds are too wet this Friday, we're going racing.

Leave a comment:

• racemak
    replied
    Originally posted by GTigers55 View Post

Boy i REALLY Hope you're wrong!!!
    So do I. The long term forcast for Attica is colder than average temperatures. Let's hope Accuweather is wrong. I have Carharts, a Yeti thermos and a propane heater. Cold doesn't keep me away from the track in the spring. It does in the fall.

Leave a comment:

• GTigers55
    replied
    Originally posted by racemak View Post
    New prediction: April 6th will be opening night. I noticed that Easter is on April Fool's day. No foolin'.
    Boy i REALLY Hope you're wrong!!!

Leave a comment:

• racemak
    replied
    New prediction: April 6th will be opening night. I noticed that Easter is on April Fool's day. No foolin'.

Leave a comment:

• GTigers55
    replied
    Attica has announced that the race is cancelled. At least I can stop holding on hope 😔

Leave a comment:

• SAF92
    replied
    Cancelled...

Leave a comment:

• dogfighter73
    replied
    Ain't happening!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X