• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rico new look

Sean Cain‏ @BLACKBEARDltd

New hot rod design for @Rico_Abreu and @alpinestars

Sharp looking.

Comment

What? That can't be a black beard design. Where are the angular trapezoidal shapes with 30 degree sponsor text?

Comment

Jeff Gordon Jr haha needs a pepsi logo on it

Comment

New tablet.

Comment

Someone say Jeff Gordon 5a53fb95c6889.image.jpg

Comment

Rico is definitely using the Gordon template this year in more ways than one.

2016 Racin' Chasin' Counter: X Races @ X Tracks

Comment

Gordon is a good driver to use as a template, except the moustache. If Rico really wants to be like Jeff he should try a pavement race in a Silver Crown car. I would really like to see him at Toledo when Silver Crown is there this season. Too bad pavement is not part of the other two USAC national divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by racemak View Post
                  Gordon is a good driver to use as a template, except the moustache. If Rico really wants to be like Jeff he should try a pavement race in a Silver Crown car. I would really like to see him at Toledo when Silver Crown is there this season. Too bad pavement is not part of the other two USAC national divisions.
                  He ran an entire season for Thor Motorsports 2 yrs ago....Didn't do to bad either...not sure why he didn't return last year.

Comment

Originally posted by MFW View Post

He ran an entire season for Thor Motorsports 2 yrs ago....Didn't do to bad either...not sure why he didn't return last year.
                    From what I understand Safelite left as sponsor and they couldn't get a sponsor.

Comment

Originally posted by GTigers55 View Post

From what I understand Safelite left as sponsor and they couldn't get a sponsor.
                      That might be some of it to a point, but they still ran 3 trucks last year which is the same amount they had 2 years ago when Rico had a ride.

They found a driver that had a sponsor, but no ride so they brought him along especially since it seems they are getting less and less owners and fewer teams running the series.

Comment

Living within a mile of Thorsport's race shop, I'm very familiar with Rico's truck career. I don't recall Rico ever doing any open wheel pavement racing. If Rico was at Toledo for Silver Crown race in May it would certainly make the event more interesting. Thorsport's move to Ford makes me very happy. Sandusky is a Ford/GM town even though the biggest American flag in Erie county flies over the Toyota dealership.

Comment

Working...
                        X