OVSCA Schedule 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OVSCA Schedule 2018

They have a good mix of tracks this year. Will be racing at Hilltop on the weekend Attica isn't running 410s and running AELMS. Eldora has WoO that weekend but wonder if anyone will opt to race over there. I like their schedule even though I'm not gonna be in the area much. Might end up at Wayne County or Atomic for a race when they're there though. Possibly hilltop since Girlfriend's family has a camper up the road in Loudonville.

2018 SCHEDULE AS FOLLOWS
    May 5 ATOMIC SPEEWAY
    May 11 HiLLTOP SPEEWAY [ Millersburg , OH.]
    May 12 WAYNE CO. SPEEWAY M
    May 19 BRUSHCREEK MOTORSPORTS COMPLEX
    June15 LEDGENDARY HILLTOP
    June 16 OHIO VALLEY SPEEWAY
    June 23 35 RACEWAY M
    June 30 WAYNE CO. SPEEWAY M
    July 6 JACKSON CO. SPEEDWAY
    July 7 ATOMIC SPEEDWAY
    July13 LEDGENDARY HILLTOP
    July 14 OHIO VALLEY SPEEDWAY
    July 28 PORTHSMOUTH RACEWAY PARK
    August 4 201 Speedway Silka, KY.
    August 10 LEDGENDARY HILLTOP
    August 11 OHIO VALLEY SPEEDWAY
    August 18 WAYNE CO. SPEEWAY M
    August 25 ATOMIC SPEEDWAY
    September 2 35 RACEWAY M
    September 22 WAYNE CO. SPEEDWAY M
    There are more races pending and will be anounced as we come to an agreement

Wayne County Speedway requires mufflers for OVSCA shows. That's a good idea. It makes it easier for fans to talk with each other during the races. Is the OSCS still alive? If they are they better release a schedule soon. Are there enough fans, tracks, and cars to support 3 regional series?

Comment

Originally posted by racemak View Post
      Are there enough fans, tracks, and cars to support 3 regional series?
      This is where it hurts the local tracks trying to run a weekly 410 class ... all these little series are trying to control their own little world and that takes away from the local weekly racing (IMO).

Comment

Originally posted by ErocWolverine View Post

This is where it hurts the local tracks trying to run a weekly 410 class ... all these little series are trying to control their own little world and that takes away from the local weekly racing (IMO).
        I agree, and I won't miss a night at ARP or Fremont to travel to a OVSCA or OSCS race.

Comment

Once I’m settled down I’m gonna be wherevers local. Hopefully Attica or Wayne County or Fremont. They were the first 3 tracks I went too and the 3 overall best. I still would like to see the all stars at Fremont but that’s been discussed more than enough on here.

Comment

OSCS has released a tentative schedule. There are 9 events. 3 races are at Pittsburgh and 6 races are at Atomic. This group probably won't lure area teams away from ARP and Fremont.

Comment

Originally posted by racemak View Post
              OSCS has released a tentative schedule. There are 9 events. 3 races are at Pittsburgh and 6 races are at Atomic. This group probably won't lure area teams away from ARP and Fremont.
              They announced on facebook that they had dates at Wayne County as well May 19th and July 21st but never have added them to the website.

Comment

WCS has them on their schedule.
                This series is more for the southern Ohio up to Wayne county area drivers.
                They had good races at WCS last year.
                Since FAST has ARP and Fremont drivers commited to those tracks they would not travel anyways.

Comment

niCe Skedule release, cHrimanently, my 4 year old sUn can use spEllcheck.

Comment

Working...
                  X