Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moler Raceway Park has released their schedule and has been added.
    2018 Race Counter: 18
    Atomic (1), Attica (5), Mansfield (3), Wayne Co. (2), Fremont (2), Montpelier (1), Eldora (1), Waynesfield (1), Kokomo (1), Limaland (1)

Comment

Originally posted by mudinmybeer View Post
      latemodel,modified,street stock,mini stock, mod lite,trucks and mini wedges
      wow ... that is a lot of divisions for a regular show.

Comment

Originally posted by ErocWolverine View Post

wow ... that is a lot of divisions for a regular show.
        Wedges run before the advertised start time so nobody would be waiting on them. But 6 is still quite a few. I prefer 3-4 but I don’t run the track. I might check em out if I’m in the area.
        Atomic (1), Attica (5), Mansfield (3), Wayne Co. (2), Fremont (2), Montpelier (1), Eldora (1), Waynesfield (1), Kokomo (1), Limaland (1)

Comment

I had realized when doing another statistical thing for the car counts/results I didn't have a few of the OVSCA races in this list to start. This has been corrected and added. Notably, the 3 Legendary hilltop OVSCA shows, 2 35 Raceway OVSCA shows, and 2 shows originally listed as unsanctioned for Wayne county have been amended to correctly show that they are OVSCA races.

Comment

Thanks for the effort! Very helpful!
            ~~ Connect with me on LinkedIn ~~
            http://www.linkedin.com/in/bryanautullo

Comment

Updated today to include 35 Raceway Park and Legendary Hilltop Speedway's dates. 35 is in Frankfort, OH and Legendary Hilltop in Marietta, OH. Both have a smattering of OVSCA Shows. I believe two at 35 and 3 at Hilltop.

Comment

Scheduling update: Atomic Speedway cancelled this sunday March 11th's test and tune due to unfavorable conditions. The enduro race scheduled for Sunday will be ran tomorrow with the Saturday test and tune.

Comment

Midway released the back half of their season schedule today, and some additions in classes were made to a few shows at legendary hilltop. Modlites and Mini Late Models were added to 6 or so events.

Comment

Updated today. Oakshade's full schedule has been released and added, Trumbull county fairgrounds 2018 fair dates in July (11th and 12th) were released and added. The millstream debacle and the event changes caused from that were removed and added as needed. Corrected omission of ALMS sanction at some Eldora races.

Comment

Updated due to release of the Portsmouth Schedule finally. The opening date for 250 on May 4th was added. Sounds like they're running weekly on Fridays but no official release.

*Note, as soon as I posted this Midway cancelled today's (4/14) event and rescheduled it for April 28th. Please note this if you're looking for somewhere to watch.

Comment

Update 7/8/18: Removed remaining Legendary Hilltop shows, added rest of 250 Speedway's schedule which was finally announced a couple weeks ago after going week to week for a while. Today is Legendary Hilltops final race, albeit an enduro, so if you want to check out the track and for some reason are near Marietta today stop on over.

Comment

Updated today: Removed Jackson Co, Deerfield, and Legendary Hilltop races entirely.

Comment

Updated, removed 250 Speedway races.

Comment

Working...
                            X