Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Added new atomic date on 3/23, removed Jackson Co (again) as the sale fell through. Shouldn't be announcing race dates if the title hasn't been transferred yet. Ridiculous.
    2019 Race Counter: 3
    Attica (1), Fremont (1), Lawrenceburg (1)

Comment

Yea, I just updated the Jackson thread with a link for anyone interested. Its asinine by this point.
      TweetTweet - TheAMain

Comment

Added make up date for Lucas Oil at Atomic on 4/11

Comment

Updated as of 3/29. Added the new OVSCA and BOSS dates to Moler as well as shifted around a few classes for some of their dates. I'm not sure how much schedule will change but I'm leaving it until a formal announcement is made on a new schedule. They are supposed to be opening on 4/19 from what I read.

Attention to FAST legal 305 teams, their are 3 "outlaw" 305 shows at Atomic which I'm assuming means open 305 shows towards the end of the year. I have added those events to the schedule. The dates are 7/6, 8/17, and 9/21.

Comment

Updated to include the new Moler Raceway Park schedule! Hope everyone had a good race weekend.

Comment

Portsmouth finally has a schedule out! All of their events have been added plus I tweaked a few of the nights which changed due to rainouts.

Comment

Working...
              X