Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HUGE update today. Sharon has released the remainder of the schedule/classes. Limaland schedule and Raceway 7 also added, Attica opener and a renegades mods date at hilltop all added. OVSCA added as well and the cancelled dates at Moler for the OVSCA have been retracted.
    2020 Race Counter: 1
    Lincoln (1)

Comment

So I take it this is a sprint car focused schedule and only mention other classes if they are support?

Comment

Originally posted by MFW View Post
        So I take it this is a sprint car focused schedule and only mention other classes if they are support?
        It has been that way since GT started it and also it is what he likes so shouldn't complain especially knowing how long it takes to put something like this together for the board that isn't even his and for others like us to set our schedules too.

If you want to start your own schedule for late model, modified, stocks, trucks, crates, mini-sprints, midgets, puff-puff, asphalt, whatever go right ahead.

Comment

It's actually not sprint car focused at all. I list every single *full sized car* race that occurs in Ohio as I have for the past couple years. The tracks that primarily run late models (Oakshade, Hilltop, Moler, Jackson Co., Midway, etc.) have not released a schedule yet.

Note that Brushcreek (which is a modified headliner) was the first schedule released and added. Muskingum Co. TBA dates you can assume are late model shows but they don't give out much info until it's closer to time.

EDIT: 12:19 PM, that being said, I do list the sprints first in the majority of shows if both are present unless there is a major sanction in place. That's what I have the most interest in as well as most of the board. If you are specifically looking for a late model race if you press "Ctrl" key and "f" key at the same time you could search for the word "late" or "model" etc and it will highlight the selected word in the page.

For those that are interested in a sprint car only schedule, sprintcarratings.com has an excellent one that is nationwide.
          Last edited by GTigers55; January 12th, 2020, 01:22 PM.
          Lincoln (1)

Comment

This schedule meets all my racetrack comparisons of where I go.
            It is wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtRacer42 View Post

It has been that way since GT started it and also it is what he likes so shouldn't complain especially knowing how long it takes to put something like this together for the board that isn't even his and for others like us to set our schedules too.

If you want to start your own schedule for late model, modified, stocks, trucks, crates, mini-sprints, midgets, puff-puff, asphalt, whatever go right ahead.
              Wasn't asking you.

Comment

Originally posted by GTigers55 View Post

It's actually not sprint car focused at all. I list every single *full sized car* race that occurs in Ohio as I have for the past couple years. The tracks that primarily run late models (Oakshade, Hilltop, Moler, Jackson Co., Midway, etc.) have not released a schedule yet.

Note that Brushcreek (which is a modified headliner) was the first schedule released and added. Muskingum Co. TBA dates you can assume are late model shows but they don't give out much info until it's closer to time.

EDIT: 12:19 PM, that being said, I do list the sprints first in the majority of shows if both are present unless there is a major sanction in place. That's what I have the most interest in as well as most of the board. If you are specifically looking for a late model race if you press "Ctrl" key and "f" key at the same time you could search for the word "late" or "model" etc and it will highlight the selected word in the page.

For those that are interested in a sprint car only schedule, sprintcarratings.com has an excellent one that is nationwide.
                Just wondering, I was making my tenitive schedule for the year and didn't see The Dream or The World.

Comment

Just wondering, I was making my tenitive schedule for the year and didn't see The Dream or The World.
                  I know some of Eldora’s dates were announced in an article but by the time I started working on it I couldn’t find the article, thru don’t have the schedule updated on the site either. only reason I know King’s Royal is bc it woo sanctioned
                  Lincoln (1)

Comment

Originally posted by GTigers55 View Post

I know some of Eldora’s dates were announced in an article but by the time I started working on it I couldn’t find the article, thru don’t have the schedule updated on the site either. only reason I know King’s Royal is bc it woo sanctioned
                    I found em. Dream is June 4th thru the 6th. World is Sept 10th thru 12th

Comment

Hilltop Speedway Facebook now has their schedule.

Comment

Hilltop Schedule and Eldora Dream and World 100. Thanks for the assist RRacer70 and MFW!
                        Lincoln (1)

Comment

Added OVSCA Sprint dates at Muskingum Co May 9th and August 1st.
                          Lincoln (1)

Comment

Portsmouth speedway schedule added in today’s update. Steady diet of regular shows with the usual Gator 50 special. 3 seperate visits by Lucas oil late models including the points championship in the dirt track world championship. The Lucas oil late models are joined by the Renegades of Dirt Modifieds for the DTWC. The Dean Knittel Memorial moves to Portsmouth for the all star speedweek finale paying over 15 grand to win. The ovsca are also on tap for a couple events as well as Portsmouth continues to foray into more sprint car races.
                            Lincoln (1)

Comment

It’s good to see Musky and the Moran family bring on the OVSCA series for a couple races along with Portsmouth adding more sprint stuff. Randy seems to be getting that series into a few tracks that are not normally sprint tracks. I know musky runs 1 Speedweek show. Maybe Moler will add back onto the OVSCA schedule

Comment

Originally posted by Undertaker01 View Post
                                It’s good to see Musky and the Moran family bring on the OVSCA series for a couple races along with Portsmouth adding more sprint stuff. Randy seems to be getting that series into a few tracks that are not normally sprint tracks. I know musky runs 1 Speedweek show. Maybe Moler will add back onto the OVSCA schedule
                                Reminds me I need to finish updating Muskingum’s schedule.

I think it’ll be neat to see them go to a few different tracks than usual. Should be interesting to see what that series does moving forward.
                                Lincoln (1)

Comment

Working...
                                X