Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated to include additional info for Muskingum co and Moler Raceway Park for a few dates. Added the entirety of 35 Raceway park’s schedule, who added racesaver 305s to the weekly program.
    2020 Race Counter: 1
    Lincoln (1)

Comment

Eldora speedway full schedule announced schedule added!
      Lincoln (1)

Comment

Attica Raceway Park and Expo Speedway/Trumbull Co. Fairgrounds full schedules added. AFCS 410 and AFCS 305s full schedules added.
        Lincoln (1)

Comment

Waynesfield schedule has been added to the master schedule.
          Lincoln (1)

Comment

Fremont, Moler, and Jackson Co. have been added to the schedule. Only 2 tracks remaining before the 2020 schedule is complete!
            Lincoln (1)

Comment

MASSIVE UPDATE (3/4/20)

I reviewed all released schedules and made changes and additions/subtractions to all of the schedules. I also removed any unannounced TBA's, if I catch that they have added a date later on I'll add it in. I expect Midway's Schedule to leak out after the Mall show 3/12 which has traditionally been when they announce there schedule. Oakshade I don't know when it will be announced.

Good's Raceway - Entire Schedule added.

Brushcreek - 9/5 regular show added, Removed TBA Dates

Atomic - NFM Compacts added on 9 separate Dates, Steel block late Models added 4/25, Legends added 6/3 & 8/5, Renegades of Dirt Modifieds and Road Warrior tour Sport Mods added Wednesday July 1st, Vintage added 8/1 (Shocking they had the most updates *rolls eyes*)

WCS - TBA Removed, Super Stocks added to the Pete Jacobs Memorial

Limaland - 6/5 corrected. Originally listed stocks twice, replaced the error with trucks as was scheduled.

Raceway 7 - 9/12 RUSH Non Wing sprints added, Economods dropped

Sharon - 7/12 ASCoC/RUSH Non wing sprint show added, 7/25 Economods & Dwarfs added stocks dropped, 8/1 Show added, 9/11&9/12 adjustments made to Apple Fest Nats including a headline TBA 9/11

Hilltop - 5/22 Wedges dropped, 4 TBA dates removed

Portsmouth - TBA Removed, Cletus classic for modifieds moved to 6/6 date and regular show now 6/13

35 Raceway - Fixed error where 5/16 was scheduled under 5/15, 6/13 VARC added, 7/25 Legends Added, 8/8 regular show added, 9/19 regular show (champ night) added, 9/26 date dropped (karts race)

Eldora - Mods/Stocks in support of Nascar trucks races

Moler - 6/19 Previously announced BOSS race removed, Legends taken off one night.
              Lincoln (1)

Comment

Updated schedule with some rescheduled events, notably the atomic 100 and the Lucas oil show at atomic buckeye spring 50. Jackson county also rescheduled a steep block show to later in the year although the event has not officially been cancelled.
                Lincoln (1)

Comment

Working...
                X