2018 DirtVision New Monthly Deal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 DirtVision New Monthly Deal

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reasonable (IMO) ... billed monthly and can cancel at any time. I might have to wait till they get away from the west coast though because it might kill me staying up that late most night and in a lot of cases having to get up at 5:00am for work the next morning.

Just pray for no/few rainouts. Good value for the amount of racing you get considering most shows are $25.
    2018 Race Counter: 22
    Atomic (1), Attica (7), Mansfield (3), Wayne Co. (2), Fremont (3), Montpelier (1), Eldora (1), Waynesfield (1), Kokomo (1), Limaland (1), 35 Raceway (1)

Comment

Aren't the races archived after they are streamed live? Then you could watch them when it's convenient and the cautions and red flag down time could be edited out. Ever try to watch the NHRA on Fox? Lots of interviews, special features, and commercials. Very little actual racing. With TiVo you can FF thru all the crap. I hate to say it, but it's been two years since I've attended the Nationals at Norwalk. The roundy-round stuff is just more compelling.

Comment

Originally posted by racemak View Post
        Aren't the races archived after they are streamed live? Then you could watch them when it's convenient and the cautions and red flag down time could be edited out. Ever try to watch the NHRA on Fox? Lots of interviews, special features, and commercials. Very little actual racing. With TiVo you can FF thru all the crap. I hate to say it, but it's been two years since I've attended the Nationals at Norwalk. The roundy-round stuff is just more compelling.
        I’m probably gonna stick to the archived races but I’m sure plenty of people will purchase the package. Especially family of the teams and fans in isolated regions with not much racing.
        Atomic (1), Attica (7), Mansfield (3), Wayne Co. (2), Fremont (3), Montpelier (1), Eldora (1), Waynesfield (1), Kokomo (1), Limaland (1), 35 Raceway (1)

Comment

Thinking about purchasing with a group of friends. Month to Month we will split it up based on who watched what race. Pretty affordable

Comment

Great great deal a no brainier for me. Not as good as at the track but better than watching after knowing the results by far .

Comment

So my parents got me one month worth of the dirtvision subscription for my birthday! (Very early gift, bday not til April)

Comment

That heat race was worth the monthly fee by itself just now. Way to go Sheldon.

Comment

They do a nice job with the broadcast, but I'd like to see more driver interviews and less Johnny Gibson killing time. Nothing against Johnny...just could add a few other elements to the broadcast for the cost (my opinion).
                  ~~ Connect with me on LinkedIn ~~
                  http://www.linkedin.com/in/bryanautullo

Comment

Working...
                  X