Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RRacer70 View Post
    Shawshank 100
    Gets you looking at tourist sites around Mansfield.
    That's paying what was it 10k to win right? That should be a HUGE car count. Those guys will flock 60 cars for a 3-4k win show. Hell they have huge car counts at Volusia and get paid peanuts there.
    2018 Race Counter: 22
    Atomic (1), Attica (7), Mansfield (3), Wayne Co. (2), Fremont (3), Montpelier (1), Eldora (1), Waynesfield (1), Kokomo (1), Limaland (1), 35 Raceway (1)

Comment

• Tourist attractions in the Mansfield area? The old prison is the only one. I did the tour with the HOG chapter from Hales HD about 10 years ago. Never saw the movie. Never saw any of the prison ghosts either. The best part of the day was lunch at the Chuck Wagon on SR13. I've been in the new prison too; just to visit.

Comment

• Originally posted by racemak View Post
        Tourist attractions in the Mansfield area? The old prison is the only one. I did the tour with the HOG chapter from Hales HD about 10 years ago. Never saw the movie. Never saw any of the prison ghosts either. The best part of the day was lunch at the Chuck Wagon on SR13. I've been in the new prison too; just to visit.
        My dad worked at both the old and new prisons on third shift and he says he did see/hear paranormal activity when he worked in the old prison. The track is actually really close to the prison, imagine they can here the cars from the prison.
        Atomic (1), Attica (7), Mansfield (3), Wayne Co. (2), Fremont (3), Montpelier (1), Eldora (1), Waynesfield (1), Kokomo (1), Limaland (1), 35 Raceway (1)

Comment

• Can we all just give it a chance seeing that it is $100k to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean cmon

Comment

• Has anyone seen pit pass prices yet?
            2018 RACE COUNTER: 44

Volusia - 3, Attica - 12, Atomic - 4, Wayne County - 10, Mansfield - 3, Hilltop - 1, Waynesfield - 3, Eldora - 3, Sharon - 2, Thunder Mountain - 1, Fremont - 2

Comment

• Originally posted by am0ti View Post
              Has anyone seen pit pass prices yet?
              No one is complaining that they are too expensive so apparently not hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay72c View Post

No one is complaining that they are too expensive so apparently not hahahaha
                LOL, that will be me bitching about that.
                2018 RACE COUNTER: 44

Volusia - 3, Attica - 12, Atomic - 4, Wayne County - 10, Mansfield - 3, Hilltop - 1, Waynesfield - 3, Eldora - 3, Sharon - 2, Thunder Mountain - 1, Fremont - 2

Comment

• I could've swore I saw pit pass prices posted last week (say that 3 times fast) & now I can't find them anywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saphead View Post
                    I could've swore I saw pit pass prices posted last week (say that 3 times fast) & now I can't find them anywhere.
                    Go to their website, not social media. Per the website, pit passes are $ 39 the first night and $ 49 the second night. I hope this doesn’t become the new normal.

Comment

• Originally posted by GTigers55 View Post
                      The track is actually really close to the prison, imagine they can here the cars from the prison.
                      Who, the ghosts? The track, the prison, and Hale's HD are very close togather. The airport is close too. Watch for large military aircraft. They're very big and sometimes very low.

Comment

• Originally posted by Food For Thought View Post

Go to their website, not social media. Per the website, pit passes are $ 39 the first night and $ 49 the second night. I hope this doesn’t become the new normal.
                        I agree. But i don't mind paying an extra $10-15 this one time to see a $100k-to-win show.

Comment

• What website y'all using cause most events say class TBA blah blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim11h View Post
                            What website y'all using cause most events say class TBA blah blah
                            http://www.mansfieldmotorspeedway.com/

The classes for the events were announced when they announced their schedule. Here's the classes/schedule from my comprehensive schedule:

4/22 - Test & Tune
                            4/26 - Test & Tune
                            4/27 - 410 Sprints
                            4/28 - 410 Sprints
                            6/16 - Monster Trucks
                            7/1 - Lucas Oil Late Models, Modifieds
                            8/10 - FAST 410 Sprints, FAST 305 Sprints, BOSS Non-Winged Sprints
                            8/11 - FAST 410 Sprints, FAST 305 Sprints, BOSS Non-Winged Sprints
                            8/24 - Lucas Oil Late Models
                            8/25 - Lucas Oil Late Models
                            9/15 - Demolition Derby
                            9/21 - Modifieds
                            9/22 - Modifieds

Comment

• I am guessing a pit pass will be $40

Comment

• KINGS ROYAL PIT PASS $39 THE DREAM $45 WORLD 100 $45 BRAD DOTY probably $40 so the prices seem to in line.

Comment

Working...
                                X