Millstream news/rumors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millstream news/rumors

Didn't feel like digging... So word is no all stars but what else if anything that's known? Racing, not, specials, etc

Every event scheduled is gone. Track covered the dirt back over it’s grave.
    2018 Race Counter: 22
    Atomic (1), Attica (7), Mansfield (3), Wayne Co. (2), Fremont (3), Montpelier (1), Eldora (1), Waynesfield (1), Kokomo (1), Limaland (1), 35 Raceway (1)

Comment

Buckeye lm race too? Damn that sucks

Comment

The late model race was going to be an AELMT race. I’m not aware of a buckeye dirt week race ever being scheduled there
        2018 Race Counter: 22
        Atomic (1), Attica (7), Mansfield (3), Wayne Co. (2), Fremont (3), Montpelier (1), Eldora (1), Waynesfield (1), Kokomo (1), Limaland (1), 35 Raceway (1)

Comment

Why would they race lesser events ? I was told by an extremely reliable source weeks ago ( way before the plug was pulled ) that the track owner wanted to keep a substantial portion of the revenue, which would have virtually eliminated any possibility of a profit for the lessee. I remember talking to the late Bill Paxton years ago ( he actually OWNED it for years ) and he said if he had known that the place was going to lay dormant like it did after he first sold it, he never would have sold it. I give credit to the Helms family for trying to resurrect it ( though I doubt it would have been profitable or even break even ), but now that it’s not going to happen, I doubt if there will be any new takers. So, Rest In Peace, Amen. I’m laying down my cash on those tracks that don’t close every few years. But, to each their own.

Comment

Working...
          X