Ohio Opening Weekend 3/30-3/31

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio Opening Weekend 3/30-3/31

5 Tracks will be hosting their opening night this weekend. Attica, Jackson County, and Amish Hilltop on Friday night. Atomic and Legendary Hilltop on Saturday night. Wayne County also has a test and tune on saturday! Looks like widespread rain across the state this week but may be dry on the weekend. Where's everyone going this weekend? I'm visiting grandparents and my parents are also coming down for Easter weekend. Gonna try and go to Atomic hopefully it drains off and isn't a pond!
    2018 Race Counter: 17
    Atomic (1), Attica (5), Mansfield (3), Wayne Co. (1), Fremont (2), Montpelier (1), Eldora (1), Waynesfield (1), Kokomo (1), Limaland (1)

Atomic. Likely for me

Comment

Originally posted by Motorhead View Post
      Atomic. Likely for me
      See you there! Will be my dad's first time there.
      Atomic (1), Attica (5), Mansfield (3), Wayne Co. (1), Fremont (2), Montpelier (1), Eldora (1), Waynesfield (1), Kokomo (1), Limaland (1)

Comment

Going to attica either day if they run.

Comment

Toledo TV 11 weather still says 50 and sunny Friday for northern Ohio. Saturday is a bust though up north.

Comment

ARP Friday. WCS on Saturday if the weatherman is wrong and its warm and sunny. An afternoon test and tune would be a good scooter ride if the weather is good.

Comment

Amish Hilltop has cancelled due to "technical difficulties" per facebook page
              2018 RACE COUNTER: 31

Volusia - 3, Attica - 8, Atomic - 4, Wayne County - 5, Mansfield - 2, Hilltop - 1, Waynesfield - 3, Eldora - 3, Sharon - 2

Comment

Amish transponder quit?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim11h View Post
                  Amish transponder quit?
                  Battery went dead

Comment

Jackson Co has also cancelled their event on friday.

Comment

I was surprised how soft the ground is around NW Ohio. For tracks without stoned lots, parking could be an issue. Wouldn’t be good to create deep gouges just to try to get an early bird show in.

Comment

Saturday forecast is deteriorating.

Comment

My forecast just updated with snow showers for Friday.

Comment

Hahaha, when I go thru area tomorrow again I'll start their generator to recharge their batteries

Comment

Toledo TV11 meteorologist still says sunny and 50 on Friday, on their 11 PM newscast. They also show the forecast for various cities in northwest Ohio, and Tiffin also shows as 50. My nephew is a meteorologist for the National Weather Service out west in “ tornado alley “, and he told me years ago to watch local forecasts and to not place too much stock in the “ Weather Channel “. They tend to generalize. The bad news is 3/4” of rain on Thursday , which if true may be the determining factor for Friday.

Comment

Working...
                              X