Attica Postponed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attica Postponed

I just saw that Attica's season opener has been postponed from Friday until Saturday. Not surprised with all of the rain we are getting. Keep our fingers crossed.

With what I'm seeing on ground in area it'll take miracle for Saturday. Ground to park on won't be good
    Last edited by Jim11h; March 30th, 2018, 07:03 AM.

Comment

I have been driving back and forth across Ohio today mostly in line close to Attica area. The rain has really been steady and as someone mentioned the ground is very soft. Just not sure they can pull it off with the spring rains. Temps. not looking good either. Needs lots of sun.
      We are having a wet spring this year. It is the water laying on the ground that will be the biggest issue, if it cant drain. Im not a fan of 40s, rain and dampness to sit out in.

Comment

SAturday is cancelled.
        2018 Race Counter: 17
        Atomic (1), Attica (5), Mansfield (3), Wayne Co. (1), Fremont (2), Montpelier (1), Eldora (1), Waynesfield (1), Kokomo (1), Limaland (1)

Comment

I give them credit for trying early season events. Some years it works, and some years it doesn’t. Hope they stick with this concept and schedule early season openings in the future .

Comment

I'm glad the soakfest is getting done early this year. Last year there was 4 straight weeks in may with zero sprint car races.
            2018 Race Counter: 17
            Atomic (1), Attica (5), Mansfield (3), Wayne Co. (1), Fremont (2), Montpelier (1), Eldora (1), Waynesfield (1), Kokomo (1), Limaland (1)

Comment

Originally posted by GTigers55 View Post
              I'm glad the soakfest is getting done early this year. Last year there was 4 straight weeks in may with zero sprint car races.
              Yes, and thankfully they don’t close for 4 consecutive weeks for their Fair. Just 2 weeks.

Comment

Working...
              X