Shaffer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaffer

the demyan-rudzik 49x and Shaffer did not attend the race in Arizona. One can only assume they decided not to run the WoO and going back to a similar schedule as last year.
    2018 Race Counter: 2
    Atomic (1), Attica (1)

I enjoy watching Tim on the track so we may see him more in Ohio this year.

Comment

Someone posted on hoseheads that the WoO posted on their Twitter that Shaffer was no longer on the tour but I could not find a tweet or post about it.

Not to change the subject or drivers but I found it interesting that both Saldana & McMahon were racing in Arizona last night with the outlaws. Granted I know it was announced on Wednesday that the All Star races we're cancelled but given the location of those teams, I don't know if their plans were to come race the all stars or not. Kind of makes me think that those drivers may race 80-90percent of the races but not all

Comment

Originally posted by Sprint14 View Post
        Someone posted on hoseheads that the WoO posted on their Twitter that Shaffer was no longer on the tour but I could not find a tweet or post about it.

Not to change the subject or drivers but I found it interesting that both Saldana & McMahon were racing in Arizona last night with the outlaws. Granted I know it was announced on Wednesday that the All Star races we're cancelled but given the location of those teams, I don't know if their plans were to come race the all stars or not. Kind of makes me think that those drivers may race 80-90percent of the races but not all
        If they were to race in a competing 410 or 360 event they're not allowed to run for points with the all stars period. So highly doubt the plan was to stay in AZ versus come to ohio for the races.
        Atomic (1), Attica (1)

Comment

Originally posted by Sprint14 View Post

I wondered the same thing. If my memory serves me right Saldana took a WoO provisional this year. When WoO was asked how that is possible they said that Saldana was registered as a platinum member. Makes me think they are picking and choosing this year. McMahon has me questioning because that 13 car in the past rarely came to Ohio. We shall see.

Comment

I wonder if Tim Shaffer will be at Attica and Fremont. He has a better chance to win in Ohio than he does in central Pennsylvania vs. the Posse and the All Stars.

Comment

Considering he didn't sign up for the all stars either, I'd expect him to be in Ohio this weekend but hey I could be wrong.
              Atomic (1), Attica (1)

Comment

Sure looks like mother nature will win at Fremont. I would bet Shaffer is in PA this weekend for 3 races.

Comment

I would think that he will be in PA for 3 nights of racing.

Comment

Working...
                  X