Attica car counts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attica car counts

How many you got coming tomorrow? Im saying 33 410s, 22 Latemodels, 26 305's.

35, 18, 22 (410, lm, 305)
    2018 Race Counter: 22
    Atomic (1), Attica (7), Mansfield (3), Wayne Co. (2), Fremont (3), Montpelier (1), Eldora (1), Waynesfield (1), Kokomo (1), Limaland (1), 35 Raceway (1)

Comment

Originally posted by GTigers55 View Post
      35, 18, 22 (410, lm, 305)
      That looks pretty close. I think maybe 24 of the 305 Sprints.

Comment

Looks like very good weather so should be a great crowd. Plus, pent up demand due to all the previous cancellations, plus impending gloomy weather Saturday.

Comment

Packed stands since warm and opening night

Comment

Seems like quite a few 305drivers moved up this year. Kelsey ivy, Nate dussell, and chase baker to name a few I’ve seen/heard.
            Atomic (1), Attica (7), Mansfield (3), Wayne Co. (2), Fremont (3), Montpelier (1), Eldora (1), Waynesfield (1), Kokomo (1), Limaland (1), 35 Raceway (1)

Comment

Good to see Nate Dussell back in a 410. He was solid in the 40DD.

Comment

I'm going and I expect to see more than 30 410's. Not sure how many LM's will show up. Missler, Markham and Drown should all be there and I predict one of them will win. The only other prediction I have is its going to be a great nite for racing.

Comment

Final tally: (44) 410s, (30) lates, (27) 305s. Nice night!
                  ~~ Connect with me on LinkedIn ~~
                  http://www.linkedin.com/in/bryanautullo

Comment

Originally posted by Swamp View Post
                    Final tally: (44) 410s, (30) lates, (27) 305s. Nice night!
                    I believe it was 35 LM's. Attica had posted 33 on facebook and Rusty and another driver arrived late. The racing was fantastic last night. The three wide finish between Ivy, Neill and a third driver in the 305 heat was one of the closest races I've ever seen. Stuart Brubaker is off to a very hot start so far. Not only is he the only driver to have placed in the top 10 in both 410 races in Ohio this year, he has finished 2nd and 1st while doing so. Watching Rusty and Spangler battle it out was awesome in the late models. That was one of the best Late Model fields I've seen at Attica.

Comment

Working...
                    X