No announcement yet.

Attica 4/20

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont know much about the Baker 45. Is this his 2nd year of racing a 410? How long was Ferkel with them? I believe he runs Attica regular is my knowledge. Havent been to Attica for a few years due to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Edge View Post
      There is a BIG BIG difference between Sheldon and the 45 kid.. Jac brought his son up in the racing world and that kid knew what every part on a sprint car does .. Jac also sent Sheldon to Pa to learn the hard way but the right way
      He wasn't comparing the 2 at all. Just simply stating that Sheldon tore stuff up also. Hell, for that matter, he still does.
      2018 RACE COUNTER: 13

Volusia - 3, Attica - 3, Atomic - 1, Wayne County - 3, Mansfield - 2, Hilltop - 1

Comment

Originally posted by RRacer70 View Post
        I dont know much about the Baker 45. Is this his 2nd year of racing a 410? How long was Ferkel with them? I believe he runs Attica regular is my knowledge. Havent been to Attica for a few years due to work.
        I believe Ferkel finished the last month of racing in 2017, and made it thru Ocala with him this year. Brian Grove is turning wrenches on the car now. This is the beginning of his 2nd year in a 410, with 1yr in a 305. His brother Chase has 4 nights in a 410 total.

Volusia - 3, Attica - 3, Atomic - 1, Wayne County - 3, Mansfield - 2, Hilltop - 1

Comment

Originally posted by racemak View Post
          Maybe this kid is too young to be scared. That's why I have so much respect for Jac. Young and brave is common place. Old and brave like Jac is rare. Children have no business racing full size race cars against grown men.
          I believe he is 21yrs old

Comment

Young drivers have a tendency to tear **** up and/or make mistakes. Like when my dad and I first started really watching we called Tyler Gunn "Spinning Gunn" because he spun at every event we saw him. He's a pretty damn competitive driver now. Give people time to race and be glad for every driver that walks through the gates of a track. Whether their driving a beat up old compact at wayne county or coming in with a semi and multiple cars and engines in the hauler they are the ones putting on the show. Take the drivers off the track and you dont have a race to go watch and people will moan about the low car counts. Be happy that the Baker family is bringing their two boys racing at Attica, wayne county and fremont instead of putting them down for not being the best drivers as of yet. Lord knows if they were a driver of the same talent level who didn't have money people would support them...
            2018 Race Counter: 7
            Atomic (1), Attica (2), Mansfield (2), Wayne Co. (1), Fremont (1)

Comment

Originally posted by racemak View Post
              Children have no business racing full size race cars against grown men.
              That's not true. It depends on the kid. My son started at 13 and was track champion at 15. Maturity makes a big difference.
              Last edited by RYAN5R; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Thanks for background. I actually thought he was still in high school.
                Hopefully he becomes a smooth driver.

Comment

So .. Who is turning wrenches for the younger Baker ??

Comment

Originally posted by Edge View Post
                    So .. Who is turning wrenches for the younger Baker ??
                    Justin Kiser

Comment

Who is Justin Kiser ?? Does he know anything? Especially helping a up and coming young gun!!

Comment

Brother of DJ Foos car owner. He worked with Roger Campbell last year.

Comment

Working...
                        X