Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$100,000 to Win! Who wins? Whats your podium? Who ya rooting for?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uhhhhhh don't your work people know that they should work around your racing schedule ? I'm picking Billy Corbin Jr in the 4 of clubs !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RRacer70 View Post
      Weather changing already. It's Ohio

Is the SCWC going to be on a PPV?

Good chance I can't attend now with change in work schedule.
      Yes I believe speedshift is gonna carry it.
      2018 Race Counter: 7
      Atomic (1), Attica (2), Mansfield (2), Wayne Co. (1), Fremont (1)

Comment

Originally posted by GTigers55 View Post

Yes I believe speedshift is gonna carry it.
        Hopefully they won’t be charging by the hour. 🤑💰

Comment

Funny charge by the hour.

Wow Billy Corbin Jr in the 4 Clubs. He used to come race Lakeville and I believe Wayne County.

Comment

I do not care who wins I just want the forecast to improve!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RRacer70 View Post
              Funny charge by the hour.

Wow Billy Corbin Jr in the 4 Clubs. He used to come race Lakeville and I believe Wayne County.
              Lets not forget the other 2 Findlay drivers of approximately that era : Mark Christman and Dave Freed. Besides weekly racing, they also tried a season or two with the All Stars.

Comment

Just a few notes from practice tonight:
                Aaron Reutzel looked really fast, and I think he ended up with the fastest time of the night, he probably turned more laps than anybody else as well.
                Gio Scelzi was fast as well in both parts of the night; don't overlook him, even at his young age.
                That 69K is so beautiful in person, and wicked fast for their first time at Mansfield.
                I thought the track held together pretty well throughout the night. Was a little dusty, but nothing too bad. Saw some guys trying different lines near the end of the night.
                I think we're in for one heck of a show.

Comment

Originally posted by HordRaceWatcher View Post
                  Just a few notes from practice tonight:
                  Aaron Reutzel looked really fast, and I think he ended up with the fastest time of the night, he probably turned more laps than anybody else as well.
                  Gio Scelzi was fast as well in both parts of the night; don't overlook him, even at his young age.
                  That 69K is so beautiful in person, and wicked fast for their first time at Mansfield.
                  I thought the track held together pretty well throughout the night. Was a little dusty, but nothing too bad. Saw some guys trying different lines near the end of the night.
                  I think we're in for one heck of a show.
                  To add to this. One thing I noticed down towards the entrance of turn one the middle of the track was getting ate up pretty good. not enough to cause a chop I would think but enough to alter some lines. I was very impressed by the speed of Reutzel out of the gate. i was there for the first hour and he ran a 13.7something where the next closest had ran a 14.0 which is quite the gap. He may be one to beat this weekend. Has shown speed all year and looks fast already here.

A big takeaway I saw was they no longer have the tractor tires between the racing surface and pit road in turns one and two. Racing surface remains unchanged but safer to exit when a car is off the pace in my opnion. The track was very well prepared tonight despite what I mentioned above and a tad bit of dust. If you have breathing issues or just dont like dust trust me on this, sit in turn 1. The wind always blows towards 3 and 4 at Mansfield. unless there is a tornado.

Looking forward to a fantastic weekend, been there multiple times and not a bad seat in the joint. 1st row can see just as well as anyone else.

Comment

What was the push-off procedure last night? Did they use the pit mules & 4-wheelers to push them through the chute and onto the front stretch? How did it go logistically?

Comment

Originally posted by Saphead View Post
                      What was the push-off procedure last night? Did they use the pit mules & 4-wheelers to push them through the chute and onto the front stretch? How did it go logistically?
                      Much better than they used to. They had the push mules push through chute and onto frontstretch then they doubled back and went through the chute to the pits. Much much more effecient and helped the open practice move along quite well.

Comment

Originally posted by GTigers55 View Post

Much better than they used to. They had the push mules push through chute and onto frontstretch then they doubled back and went through the chute to the pits. Much much more effecient and helped the open practice move along quite well.
                        I hope for qualifying tonight they have 4 groups of 20 or so pushed into the NASCAR pit road by the crews. The crews would then wait in the infield and push the cars back pit-side after the group of 20. Meanwhile push trucks are lined up in the NASCAR pit road like eldora does... with this setup it should be easy to push a car off down the pit road as the car on track takes the white flag. By the time the car on track takes the checkered, the next car should be getting up to speed down the backstretch. Then the previous car shouldn't even have to hustle to get off track at the turn 2 pit road entrance.

Comment

Hopefully they do group qualifying. Single car will take for ever.

Comment

What was the Danny Smith deal?
                            Someone who was there said Danny upset.

Comment

He broke a axle and hit the wall. He was mad about how the track workers treated him.

Comment

Anyone know what timing system they are using so we can follow on app?

Comment

Working...
                                X