No announcement yet.

Rate the Race - Mansfield Day 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe the tracks not racing against Mansfield are hoping to get in on the ground floor with Mansfield. Maybe Mansfield has some deal with them. Tracks and race sanctions are very political and wheeling and dealing do go on entirely more often then you would think.

Comment

That was the best prepared I'd seen the track also. I'd really like to see an outlaw race there too. Do a paired weekend Attica Friday and Mansfield Saturday would be a hell of a show.
      2018 Race Counter: 7
      Atomic (1), Attica (2), Mansfield (2), Wayne Co. (1), Fremont (1)

Comment

I think Attica would've raced. They have some of the best track prep equipment around. And they do not have a curfew that I have ever heard of. They are "technically" outside of the village limits.

QUOTE=GTigers55;n24280]

That's a great idea for changing the date. Would be a good idea to do it maybe the week before or after the 4 crowns?

To refute a bit of the tracks closing this year. All tracks but Eldora and Atomic cancelled any scheduled events. I imagine Fremont would've cancelled likely as well. And I even think Attica would've cancelled with the rain due to the curfew. So all in all I don't think any dates were actually lost because of the weather this weekend.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by RRacer70 View Post
          Maybe the tracks not racing against Mansfield are hoping to get in on the ground floor with Mansfield. Maybe Mansfield has some deal with them. Tracks and race sanctions are very political and wheeling and dealing do go on entirely more often then you would think.
          That is probably the case.
          2018 Race Counter - Total- 11 + (Rainouts-6) Atomic-1, Attica-2, Eldora-4, Fremont-1, Limaland-1, Mansfield- 2

Comment

I thoroughly enjoyed myself. They kept the show moving so well I barely had time to go to the bathroom. I'll be back.

Comment

I do believe the Boards set up automatically puts the asterisks in for you. Think 1 thing that helped was they did have the cars down by the track entrance.
              There are enough tracks around this area so it's not going to hurt anything.

Comment

Working...
              X